Ongoing 1995 Camaro Z28 project [56k misses a gear]

all i've got on me are eighth mile slips,the closest quarter mile to me is the moroso motorsports park (yes, the top gear special one). last time i ran there i was in the middle 12's, on loaner worn out drag radials and i wasnt used to the car yet (having just graduated from a 2.2L toyota camry automatic) I think a few more tenths isnt too much to ask :)

As soon as i go there, i'll scan some slips. Trust me a heads and cam SBC will do that time no problem.

all i've got on me are eighth mile slips,the closest quarter mile to me is the moroso motorsports park (yes, the top gear special one). last time i ran there i was in the middle 12's, on loaner worn out drag radials and i wasnt used to the car yet (having just graduated from a 2.2L toyota camry automatic) I think a few more tenths isnt too much to ask :)

As soon as i go there, i'll scan some slips. Trust me a heads and cam SBC will do that time no problem.

What kind of heads do you have? Was is it LT4's?

A friend of mine has a 306 heads/cam/intake/ignition/full exhaust/every bolt on + 150 shot '93 Mustang coupe. That little car is a BEAST. Nothin like 400whp in a car that weighs just 2900-3000lbs.

What kind of heads do you have? Was is it LT4's?

A friend of mine has a 306 heads/cam/intake/ignition/full exhaust/every bolt on + 150 shot '93 Mustang coupe. That little car is a BEAST. Nothin like 400whp in a car that weighs just 2900-3000lbs.

Yea the camaro is a heavy bitch, she's pushing 2 tons at 3800 pounds.

And its not like its a big car either, parked next to a new honda civic it looks tiny in comparison. I dunno where the hell all the weight comes from. Iron block probably :D

Yea the camaro is a heavy bitch, she's pushing 2 tons at 3800 pounds.

And its not like its a big car either, parked next to a new honda civic it looks tiny in comparison. I dunno where the hell all the weight comes from. Iron block probably :D

Ever compared the thickness in body steel for a American car to something like a civic? I was amazed at how thinly constructed my civic was. You could push in the fenders with your fingers. :?

But yeah the stangs are light as hell. His car ran 13.2 with a cam and gears only (cams do very little for 5.0 engines too) and now should be in the low 11 to high 10 second range.

You should see my RX7 parked next to my Integra though, its CRAZY how tiny the 7 is. Smaller than a Miata I'd say.:lol: