Only in Russia: Dumped Rolls Royce

_dexter_

Car(s)
Lolvo V40
Looks like a scene from some horrific horror movie, but it actually is a dumped and abandoned Rolls worth 450 000 USD.. Left by old tires and garbage, like a toy thrown by some baby..
1.jpg

2.jpg

And the very same car from it's happier days..
3.jpg

4.jpg

Something doesn't look stock about that Rolls. The fender bulges and the front and back lights are definitely not Phantom originals.

It's quite ugly, but I still can't comprehend why you would leave a car like that in a ditch.

When you trying to get away from your "business partners" with your life, cars become quite a bit less important. A Centurion stands out a bit...

Hey, nobody touch the boot. I mean it, there's nothing to see there. No dead bodies in the boot. Why would there be dead bodies in the boot? That's preposterous. But really, don't look. I forgot my socks in there. You will smell like a dead person for a week if you open the boot, I mean it, it's real stinky. Because of the socks that is. Not because of the dead bodies which aren't there.

Last edited:
That's fugly. Also according to that site the car underneath is at least 10 years old. I wonder how much discount you would've got on a Fiesta if you took it in for Cash For Clunkers.

It's a proper Phantom underneath too, save it now!

Last edited:
As much as I want a free Phantom - even a carbaged one - I can't help but suspect it's a little... corpse-y

You don't just abandon a car like that without a damn good reason. Why, I don't know. All I know is, stay away.

Wow, that's just odd. Wonder how long it has been sitting?

Its a rolls-royce, yet no one seems to have touched it.

Says a lot really.

I enjoy a good mystery.

Though what I really would like to know is,

a. The back story and
b. What's inside?

Even though it is essentially carbage, it was a Rolls or Bentley once. But I agree that its probably been involved in some crime and dumped.

must know more around this, anyone know whaeter happened to that abbandoned Jaguar 220 btw?