Only in Russia

argatoga

Can't Start His Wank
Car(s)
'08 Pontiac Solstice GXP

All this time, and no one to say the phrase?

:|

"In Soviet Russia, wolf pack YOU!" Now bury this thread, never to be unearthed from a shallow grave by construction workers, because of vodka.

SonIamdissapoint.gif

Still, a pack of wolves running down the road is pretty awesome, ain't it?

Since it was already posted in the awesome thread or the funny pictures thread, (can't remember which), does it really need its own thread? If so, I demand more depictions of why Russia is the only place certain crazy things happens.

*please pardon my caffeine.

I'm off and on when it comes to those threads. I'll see if I can find some other Russian stuff to give this one a purpose.

I'm off and on when it comes to those threads. I'll see if I can find some other Russian stuff to give this one a purpose.

pretty sure there are enough russian oddities to justify this thread

and if japan get's a WTF thread, russia deserves one for sure :D

I agree.

I'm in!

I'm pretty busy right now, but I'll definitely fill this thread with all sorts of oddities.

Meanwhile... In Russia.

Gotta love Russia:

[video]http://video.bigmir.net/show/173723/[/video]

Last edited:
x_5c8d48ea.jpg

yeah, I already posted it in Funny Pics thread, but since we're here not having a progress, I'm posting it here too.

that wolves video is fake. One example is to look at the M and 23 as the "wolves" run over it, you can see the letters moving. (Maybe not in the yt video posted, but in others closeups I've seen)