No 56k: Open house at the Lingenfelter Collection

CrzRsn

So long, and thanks for all the fish
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
So in exchange for $15, I got to spend 4 hours here yesterday. Sorry a lot of the photos are washed out. The lens on my iPhone was smudged and I didn't realize till way late.

First thing I see in the parking lot when I pulled in

Never seen an SL50 AMG before.

First view as you walk in the door

After that it was like being a little child in a candy store. I was walking around bugeyed and stunned the whole time.

I just noticed the Bentley is on Sottozero tires. Those are Pirelli's winter tire line!

Reventon #12/20

The view into the 2nd room.

First Corvette to ever have a V8

This Callaway Speedster was one of my favorite cars in the collection.

The body on this one was all blue tinted CF. The weave was aligned so that it flowed perfectly from panel to panel.

I couldn't leave without taking this picture.

And some videos.
Ken was kind enough to start a few cars up... including this monster

And I did a walk around of the whole garage catching every car before leaving.

Great pics! I loved that '65 Pontiac 2+2 convertible. Kind of weird seeing some Callaway Corvettes in the Lingenfelter collection. Ditto for the Guldstrand GS90. (Although LPE might have had a hand in the engine mods; I'm not sure.)

One of my favorite Lingenfelter cars was the 1997 Hurst Firebird by Lingenfelter. Was that car there? I didn't see it in the pics. This is what it looked like:

Didn't see it there. Ken drives his cars regularly and rotates them between his other warehouses. He also loans some cars out to museums.

I actually saw him drive one of the restomodded C6 '63 Corvettes to a Cars and Coffee meet the following weekend.

Actually, it looks like the Hurst Firebird was there. (Fifth car down, the black 4th gen with some gold paint/decal on the hood.)

Just reviewed the walkaround video. Yep. Thats it. At 5:16

Join us for our Fall Open House -

Saturday October 12th, 10am - 5pm

7819 Lochlin Drive
Brighton, MI 48116

Brighton Harley Davidson is our Special Guest.

Band - Fashion Show - no admission charge, although we will take donations at the door for Shades of Pink Foundation.

www.lingenfeltercollection.com