Organ donation

Flyn

Car(s)
Peugeot 306 XTdt (XT is the top spec)
Who here has signed to have their organs donated? I have but I hate the thought of some creepy person looming over my dead and naked corpse with a scalpel to cut me open and steal all the good bits while disposing of the rest of the junk. This is the only thing that puts me off.

I have no idea how to do it here... I would be willing though. Once I'm gone I won't be missing my organs and quite frankly the thought of some one else being able to stay alive due to my organs brings a degree of comfort.

You must be this years Summer entertainment programm ... nice to meet you, hope you last longer than the guy last summer ...

In the U.S. it means nothing. A family member makes the decision regardless of the organ donation stamp.

Try going back to 2008 punk:mad:

Sequels are never as good as the original (Except for Godfather II)

So, who is going to buy into the pool to see how long this one lasts? I'm betting he doesn't make it to the end of the day.

I love seeing how high the red bubbles go before the ban. I'm not afraid to admit that.

I love seeing how high the red bubbles go before the ban. I'm not afraid to admit that.

Yeah it's good fun. I don't think it'll be long either.

Oh and I don't have a donor card.

Who here has signed to have their organs donated? I have but I hate the thought of some creepy person looming over my dead and naked corpse with a scalpel to cut me open and steal all the good bits while disposing of the rest of the junk. This is the only thing that puts me off.

Don't worry about them looming over your dead body. You have to still be alive, but likely to die, for them to harvest your organs. You can be dead for tissue donation, though.

Donor card - er somewhere, Mrs knows my attitude - take what you want (When you are dead you are dead - if I can in any way save someone with loved ones who care about them I would want that. ...) - my bits are a bit crap and worn anyhow though, oh and its on my licence.

Donor card - er somewhere, Mrs knows my attitude - take what you want (When you are dead you are dead - if I can in any way save someone with loved ones who care about them I would want that. ...) - my bits are a bit crap and worn anyhow though, oh and its on my licence.

I'm the same way. Though I plan on going out in a blaze of glory, I don't expect much to be left after that.

Did not think I'd make 25 - I am still here nearly 30 years later!

EyeMWing: The clue is in the title I see.

Last edited:
Sequels are never as good as the original (Except for Godfather II)

So, who is going to buy into the pool to see how long this one lasts? I'm betting he doesn't make it to the end of the day.

What have I missed?

I'm the same way. Though I plan on going out in a blaze of glory, I don't expect much to be left after that.

Or power-sliding backwards through the Pearly Gates, on fire in a Swedish supercar.:burnrubber:

On topic...I am an organ donor. I'm dead...what do I need them for? :)

I am, and I have also received an "organ" (cornea) from someone. So I appreciate everyone who is.

It's also my personal opinion that it should be an "opt out" program. That way everyone dotnates unless they really don't want to due to religion or something.