IDs

caeRDYE.jpg

Pulse Autocycle - built by the Owosso Motor Car Co., Owosso, Michigan

1956 Buick Century

SL

Last edited:
Two pics from Saturday

Two pics from Saturday

I was killing time, sitting in a shopping mall in New Albany, Ohio - waiting to meet a friend of mine.
And - sorry for the crappy photo quality - all I had with me was an old pocket camera...
Both of these cars were in the Giant Eagle grocery store parking lot!

The first interesting visitor was a young woman driving this Mercedes roadster - not sure what model it is:
NewAlbanyMB_zpsers5bezo.jpg

After she left, a middle-aged guy showed up in this 911:
NewAlbany911_zps2ycft5op.jpg

At least they have good taste in their grocery-getters!

SL

AFAIK there isn't even an AMG GT convertible yet, and this is definitely an SLS ;)

Reactions: MWF
I saw this beauty in Ro, one of my dream cars. It had swedish number plates and looked abandoned and unloved. I wish I was able to buy it and give it some love:

YT4pLHS.jpg

Ahem, excuse my brand ignorance, but what is it? Genuine early RS2, with aftermarket wheels? Or just an S4?

Last edited:
Yes, a RS2. At least it looked like a genuine one:D I would love to bring it completely back to stock. Just looked on mobile.de, damn the prices went up... cheapest one is 24000Eur. A couple of years ago the cheapest started from 10000-15000eur.

Edit:The first Audi S4 was based on Audi 100 C4. Audi S2 was a coupe based on Audi 80 B4 and RS2 only came in Avant form... If i remember correctly

Last edited:
RS2 only came in Avant form... If i remember correctly

Apparently four were built - one is in with Audi, two are in the U.A.E, and no one knows about the fourth, iirc.

RS2's are bloody awesome.

1973 Lincoln Continental, with a few personalized touches. And apparently working headlight covers.

Reactions: lip
Saw this nice car here in Vegas a bit ago, it appears the gumball 3000 came to town.

IMAG0468_zpss7rwdnmd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Spotted at work. Nothing overly special, but I thought it was funny

Liy1M6u.jpg