Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

KryptonZone said:
PARIS MOTOR SHOW 2006

Visit KryptonZone.org for more pictures, this is just a teaser :p

There are pictures from Aston DBR9 to 722 Edition SLR to Subaru Impreza WRX STi to CL 63 AMG to Maserati Quattroporte, and lots more. Also, lots more to come, especially the Ferrari collection!

I think it's a V8 Vantage Rally GT rather than a DBR 9.

Illegal manouver. Yeah I know it is no supercar but I don't want to start one thread on this. This shocked me when I saw what this truck did. He basically did a u-turn through a curbed median.

TruckCurb1Medium.jpg

TruckCurb2Medium.jpg

^ Reminds of something I saw an SUV driver do - rather than go around the corner and use the car park entrance, they decided to just mount the gutter, drive across the nature strip, footpath, and garden bed, into the carpark...

I didn't catch the first truck doing it but caught this one. I was utterly shocked. Blatant disregard. Stupidity.

omarmakki said:
Do you have any more pics of the SLR 722?? :unsure:

No, I've only got these three, the three on the site:

And I'm gutted... You're right, targa_997, that it's not a DBR9... It's actually just called an Aston Martin Rally GT, which apparently is extremely exclusive, developed by Aston and Prodrive, competed in the French championships and took 2nd place! And it's based on the V8 Vantage.

I saw the new CL 500 today......couldn?t take a picture :(

It looks so good in reality..........give me the money and I take 3!

omarmakki said:
^^nah! Front shots will do it for me! :thumbsup:

Yeah! That's the spirit! Hehehe! ;)

I would have liked for an ass shot of the thing, but you can probably imagine the amount of people there were. For these shots I had to push a bunch of old French Farts out of the way, prompting lots and lots of curses in the lovely language they call Fwench!

Wow! I saw this Maybach Zeppelin today! It's huge! It can compete, in size, to the Bugatti Royale, which I will be posting shortly! Amazing!

And also this Bentley Flying Spur

D-Fence, here's a nice CL 600 (premiered at the Paris Motor Show), the new one, as well as the new CL 63 AMG!

ZOMG, a Boxster! :lol: :p

Nice pics KryptonZone! I love that Maybach.

On a side note, I saw a Viper GTS GenII, RED with silver stripes :woot: last nite. It was parked and I drove past, so no pics, sorry.

i like the frame less windows on that merk

apack said:
Salar said:
ZOMG, a Boxster! :lol: :p .

I live in Denmark, we don't have many expensive cars, so a Boxster S is a rare sight...
Tell me about that! I don't remember the last time I saw an expensive car here. It might have been like 2 or 3 years! And I am dead serious!