Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

It seems like one of that "drive a super car for a day" program. Dunno if it's the same one, but I think there are a few of them.

alokharidas said:
janstett said:
Today, I drove a Ford GT and Corvette Z06 (reviews coming in another thread). And I also saw a BMW M6, Ferrari F430, Aston-Martin Vantage, and a Bentley Continental GT.

WOW, what do you do for work?

Looks like one of those 'Pay money, drive our cars!' kind of deals. Right? Nice cars though.

Murcielago Roadster

Murcielago Roadster

I was actually going to take a picture of that new 3-Series coupe on the left side of the screen when this Murcielago Roadster came down the road

http://img175.imageshack.**/img175/3719/homecoming2006041ct7.jpg

M5, The pics of the Jaguars in the repair shop are great!

Re: Murcielago Roadster

criticalLITE said:
I was actually going to take a picture of that new 3-Series coupe on the left side of the screen when this Murcielago Roadster came down the road

Wut up g son, dis b mi d4ddys laMb0.. n0w ltz g0 find sum hoez 2 pimp wrd foshzzl gggggg-unit g3t crunk

Beni said:
M5, The pics of the Jaguars in the repair shop are great!

Thanks. If I ever go back there again I will take some more pics. I was trying not to bother the guy too much, but he was pretty nice. Infact I may take my car to him if I need anything.

Salar said:
HOLLY SHIT, that Lambo driver is YOUNG. Damn rich kids! and also GAY rims on a Lambo!

Look's like every teen in my town. Although not all of them have Lambos. Some do though.

I also see a new 335i in that pic aswell.

BlaRo said:
criticalLITE said:

Wut up g son, dis b mi d4ddys laMb0.. n0w ltz g0 find sum hoez 2 pimp wrd foshzzl gggggg-unit g3t crunk

x2, but DAMN that's a hot car
i'd drive it...

Wow that's extreme, he must be 16-17 and drives a murcielago roadster ! At his age I still had my moutainbike to go to high school :? :mrgreen:

He does look a bit young doesn't he?! A mate of mine is about to go to court here in the UK because of doing what that kid is doing. It's fair to say my mates Dad is fairly wealthy, but he's far from spoilt and is infact one of the most generous and nicest blokes I know. Anyway, his dad has an F360 and managed to pull out into another car on the motorway a few months back (whoops!) and put a huge dent in the door. So anyway, my mate (who is competing in FRenault incidently, so he really does know how to drive) did his Dad a favour and as he's insured on the thing (lucky I know) took the car to have the door resprayed and fixed. On the way he not surprisingly overtook a few cars, but nothing silly. He does drive fast but he doesn't drive like an idiot. So anyway, he get's to the garage, gets it fixed and then goes home....only to discover that some bloke who has some kind of problem with a 19yr old driving a Ferrari has fabricated some cock and bull story about my mate overtaking on double white lines at 90+mph on a blind corner. Now rediculously it's his word against theirs and because this bloke drove to a police station to report it, the whole situation has got pretty serious. The roads and times don't even match up, but my mate is still having to go to court! Fair enough....he's very fourtunate to be driving a Ferrari when he's 19, but I really find it pretty sad that someone feels the need to take their jealousy out through the legal system. No idea what's gonna happen to my mate, but they're being really crazy about it. As I said, the times don't even match up but they're still going ahead with the case.

Its kids like that I'd love to drag out of the car and beat the fuck out of, if only for wearing a baby-blue visor.

klutch said:
Its kids like that I'd love to drag out of the car and beat the fuck out of, if only for wearing a baby-blue visor.

You sure you'd wanna race the guy in the Lambo? He'd probably crash into you :p I bet he's never used full power!

ArosaMike said:
klutch said:

You sure you'd wanna race the guy in the Lambo? He'd probably crash into you :p I bet he's never used full power!

Haha, sorry, I meant drag him out of his car! Although, I'm sure I'd beat him in a drag race too... :lol:

ArosaMike said:
He does look a bit young doesn't he?! A mate of mine is about to go to court here in the UK because of doing what that kid is doing. It's fair to say my mates Dad is fairly wealthy, but he's far from spoilt and is infact one of the most generous and nicest blokes I know. Anyway, his dad has an F360 and managed to pull out into another car on the motorway a few months back (whoops!) and put a huge dent in the door. So anyway, my mate (who is competing in FRenault incidently, so he really does know how to drive) did his Dad a favour and as he's insured on the thing (lucky I know) took the car to have the door resprayed and fixed. On the way he not surprisingly overtook a few cars, but nothing silly. He does drive fast but he doesn't drive like an idiot. So anyway, he get's to the garage, gets it fixed and then goes home....only to discover that some bloke who has some kind of problem with a 19yr old driving a Ferrari has fabricated some cock and bull story about my mate overtaking on double white lines at 90+mph on a blind corner. Now rediculously it's his word against theirs and because this bloke drove to a police station to report it, the whole situation has got pretty serious. The roads and times don't even match up, but my mate is still having to go to court! Fair enough....he's very fourtunate to be driving a Ferrari when he's 19, but I really find it pretty sad that someone feels the need to take their jealousy out through the legal system. No idea what's gonna happen to my mate, but they're being really crazy about it. As I said, the times don't even match up but they're still going ahead with the case.

That sounds like something that would happen in Norway. Everybody who hates their life (drives Camrys) will go to the police station and report you if you overtake them in a flash car :p

Some crappy camera phone pics here

Caught this lamborghini gallardo just a few hours ago, I'm kind of proud I got the timing right as he went by, though I do have to say I wasn't impressed by the sound of the engine, it needed more bass.

http://img77.imageshack.**/img77/374/gallardorp4.jpg

This caught my eye because of the horrible color match going on between the spare tire rack on the back and the rest of the car. The tire rack is silver while the car is more of a silver gold. Trying to figure out what the hell I was looking at I spied the porche logo on the wheel and realized someone went through great pains and hard work to make a Cayenne even uglier. As I passed it I noticed on the side it even had the crappy silver around the windows.

http://img106.imageshack.**/img106/9845/cayennest3.jpg

klutch said:
ArosaMike said:
klutch said:

Haha, sorry, I meant drag him out of his car! Although, Im sure I'd beat him in a drag race too... :lol:

Wow, I can't believe what I'm reading. Why be like that? Do you know the driver of that car? What did he do to offend you? Just because he's driving that car doesn't mean he's a spoilt kid who's going to race everyone, it doesn't mean he can't drive. You know nothing about him, yet you act like you do. Grow up. :thumbsdown: