Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

A sighting of my girlfriend when she was in Paris a few days ago...

corVETTE.jpg

Well what did you expect... it's American... :p

Nice car that Z06... for an American. :p Imagine driving that around Paris.

seen some beauts this past week, tho i never had a camera on me

Rolls Phantom
numerous porsches
Aston DB9 volante
Aston V8 Vantage
numerous bentley continental GT's
AMG CL65 v12 Bi-Turbo
Black BMW M6
Ferrari 360 spider

and perhaps the best yet, and a true sign that the owner knows his cars, looked at the obvious choices of BMW 7, Merc S-class and decided not to be a sheep....

Maserati quarttoporte - just wow, the best shade of blue you will ever see and the that V8! OMG!

comdey sightings include a stretched hummer H2....in pink zebra stripe get up, a 2nd stretched hummer H2 only this time it was al white and had 6 wheels at the back

Dodge RAM 3500. this thing with its huge rear arches was about as wide as a single lane on the A19.

i can never get pictures of these because i usually see them out n about whilst im driving.

honestly i do not know who drives these, this area isnt particularly wealthy, but i think it may possibly be to do with the fact alot of the middlesbrough footballers now live in some new homes on the way to stokesly. the AMG CL65 is owned by the man who owns the empire night club, and the rest, well....if not footballers, they are probably drug dealers or con-artists, or the man that owns Psyche (very up market designer shop in middlesbrough)

Last edited:
its seeing cars like this that really motivates me and makes me wanna be successful in life (that and seeing the times rich list of the 1000 richest men/women in england..mr Mital - ?19.25 billion!)

when i finish uni, im gonna give serious thought to starting up my own company selling the skills i have learnt (though in reality ill probably need to hold down a normal salaried job to get the experience level up before doin such a thing...but thats my dream, owning my own engineering company/consultancy)

when i finish uni, im gonna give serious thought to starting up my own company selling the skills i have learnt (though in reality ill probably need to hold down a normal salaried job to get the experience level up before doin such a thing...but thats my dream, owning my own engineering company/consultancy)

My cousin started his own engineering company a while ago, after working for an engineering firm for quite a few years. Because of the real estate boom here in Vancouver, he's really busy with work, and at the same time making quite a bit of money. I think England is going to host the Olympics after 2010? So yeah, there will be an economic boom then and if you are in engineering you should do quite well, regardless of whether you work for a firm, or run your own company.

^Yes we are holding the 2012 Olympics here in London. Well, not HERE. I live a 30 mins train journey from the centre of London.

My cousin started his own engineering company a while ago, after working for an engineering firm for quite a few years. Because of the real estate boom here in Vancouver, he's really busy with work, and at the same time making quite a bit of money. I think England is going to host the Olympics after 2010? So yeah, there will be an economic boom then and if you are in engineering you should do quite well, regardless of whether you work for a firm, or run your own company.

im not sure whether it'll be too late by the time i can start but, i was thinking

with everyone banging on about global warming and mega rich celebs and rich people in the public eye, providing engineering solutions to make peoples houses more green and have a smaller "carbon footprint" would be the way to go....plenty of rich willing to pay over the odds. even though i dont believe in man made CO2 being the sole cause of GW, i think its good to make houses and cares as efficient and self sustaining as is possible.

roller.jpg

roller

A few weeks ago I saw a ZONDA it had the number plate "SZONDA" I thought how flash is that (when I say flash it wasn't a compliment).
Mind you I was in the TOP GEAR carpark at Dunsfold at the time.

A person in my neighbourhood just purchased a black Z06 with black tint rims. :D: We now have the fastest neighbourhood in the city.

A person in my neighbourhood just purchased a black Z06 with black tint rims. :D: We now have the fastest neighbourhood in the city.

My next door neighbor has a Lambo Gallardo (it's locked in the garage; took me a while to finally see it), and another house across the street has a Porsche 911 (not too sure which model, it's got red brake calipers so either a Carrera S or Carrera 4; or maybe I'm completely wrong)..........beat that :tease: :p