Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Ramseus

Have you been high today?
Excuse the worthlessness of the picture, I just brought my camera along to mess around with on the car ride on a journey downtown to pick up a bigass photo print (panning oncoming cars is hard and stupid, but fun), and the window was smeared with rain. And now that the excuses are out of the way, I saw a big yellow viper with big black stripes (worthless picture is only for proof because it happened). Awesome. There's more vipers here than any other kind of exotica

and another worthless pic, but whatever. Does anyone know what this POS is? There's a bunch that drive around more downtown-ish than anywhere else with different ads painted all over them. I have no clue what they are except that they look absolutely horrendous.

Last edited:

NooDle

Ik ben niet alleen lekker met kaas!
Car(s)
VW eGolf, Hyundai Kona 1.0
I saw something indescribable, sort of a mix between a dune buggy and a Caterham style racer. It was super tiny though, think Ariel Atom and then shrink that by a third. Was going too quick for me to snap it though. I REALLY need a dashcam like lip

Also, I have seen a classic JAAAAAAAAAG. Do I bother posting it or not? FYI it was parked across 2 spaces by the owner, and has been there for a couple of days now...

public

Has been known to shou emousshiöns
DONOR
Car(s)
S203 M271 and a ton of crap
and another worthless pic, but whatever. Does anyone know what this POS is? There's a bunch that drive around more downtown-ish than anywhere else with different ads painted all over them. I have no clue what they are except that they look absolutely horrendous.
Nissan S-Cargo.

gtrietsc

Car(s)
'07 Ford F-150 FX4, '06 BMW M5
Stopped by the local Ford dealer to see if they had the new SHO yet - was just killing time. No SHO, but they did have one of these...

gtrietsc

Car(s)
'07 Ford F-150 FX4, '06 BMW M5
Lol :)

I think in truth it was double-parked because their inventory if new cars is SO low. Cash for Clunkers cleaned them out by the looks of things.

Ramseus

Have you been high today?
Thanks fellows. 17+ years old and pretty rare makes it even weirder. One day I saw 4 or 5 of them, wtf.

I wonder who makes that truck, hmm

Eye-Q

Forum Addict
DONOR
Car(s)
None anymore...
Peugeot 504

Volvo Amazon Sation Wagon

Both of those seen on the same intersection at the same time (the traffic lights which are on the right in the first pic is on the left on the second pic).

D-Fence

Mrs. IceBone
Car(s)
John Pooper Works
Ford Pickup in Germany? Check
Parking on a disabled spot without permit? Check
Parking diagonally like a total douchebag over a disabled spot? CHECK

And this epic landyacht:

god the Iphone cam sucks :D

killpanda

wants to fondle your manboobs
I saw one of these the other week. It was green. And not the good kind of green, a very flashy green :-D