Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

janstett

Car(s)
86 944 Turbo, 2000 TA, 09 GC Overland, 11 CLS550
I still can't believe the Smart was released in the US. :lol:
It's funny to see, they are so out of context with the rest of the cars on the road because they are so tall and narrow. I'd still take a Mini 10 times out of 10 over Smart.

lip

Car(s)
Audi S6 Barkwagon
Seen this weekend (road trip to Nice, France):

Porsche 911

Ferrari 458 Italia

Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG

BMW M3

Mercedes Benz SLS AMG

VW Touareg V10

Aston Matrin DBS V12

Was a nice beach bum weekend. - Got clocked in a autoroute tunnel above Menton tough: Around 115km/h in the 90km/h zone. Ups. Damn.
And btw, the Italians are the ultimate MLM (middle lane moron) kings: The left lane full, the middle lane dotted with MLMs and the right lane empty. Classic tragedy.

Greetings, lip

Last edited:

narf

Sgt. Maj. Buzzkill
DONOR
Car(s)
'19 BMW M240i
That's why you get a point on your license and a 80-100? fine for hogging the left lane over here.

Undertaking however is three points and 100-145?.

Last edited:

Pedrocas

9gag reposting troll
Car(s)
Citroen ZX 1.4i Tonic
Citroen 2CV:

FIAT 500 DIESEL:

And the first time I see the new Focus IRL:

Looks better than in pictures.

lip

Car(s)
Audi S6 Barkwagon
Seen today:

Tesla Roadster - as a rep mobile :D

Ford Focus RS

Movag Truck

Yet another RS. - Just how many of them have ended here in Switzerland? - Judging from my own sightings alone I assume at least half of the total production. :D

BMW M635 CSi

Alpina B3

Greetings, lip

Last edited:

Emarline

Car(s)
Crosstown buses

Was tempted to put this 900 S in carbage because of that fail door, but I was surprised it was still running. :dunno: People 'round here don't bother holding onto older cars much, save the ones that just live forever, like Hondas and Toyotas.

Lastsoul

Car(s)
MX5, 406 Coup?, 106 Rallye, Porsche 924, X300 Six
Today I was driving by Zuffenhausen during rush hour. After cursing the traffic a bit, this happened.

The first car is a regular 997.2 GT3 RS, so hot but not that rare. So what are those three (you there was a black one as well which you can't see in the pic) in front of it?

Yeah. 911 GT3 RS 4.0. Three of them out of total production of 600. And yes, they did give some gas when traffic cleared and it sounds absolutelu incredible. Sometimes you're really glad to be stuck in a Stau.

Edit: yeah, 600 instead of 500.

Last edited:

TC

aka TomCat
Saw my first Countryman outside of a dealership. They're pretty big. Ugly though, but I like the interior.

I saw another VW Scirocco today too, but this one was a base model, judging by the small alloys and the trim pieces on the doors were that gray scratchy plastic. It was also bright red, which is not a good color for it. I was driving though and it was traveling the opposite direction, so I couldn't get a shot of it.

Clockwerk

Forum Addict
The other day I was touring St. Paul's in London and since there is no photography allowed inside the building my camera was put away in my backpack. Well as I walk outside I hear the glorious sound of the internal combustion engine, I look towards the sound and realize it is coming from 2 Veyrons, an Aston Martin one-77, and a Zonda. I try to put my camera together and get to the road as fast as I can, but alas I am too slow and I only get a picture of this maroon Lamborghini Murci?lago LP640.

lip

Car(s)
Audi S6 Barkwagon
Seen today:

Ferrari 599 GTO

Maserati GranTurismo

Audi Quattro

Mercedes Benz 600 SL V12

Vinyl wrapped BMW

TVR Chimaera

Dodge Viper

Greetings, lip

captain_70s

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'77 Triumph Dolomite 1300 + '83 Triumph Acclaim
1926 Bentley 3-Litre, gets regular use too and the current owner has taken it to Germany and France. Got to say I rather like the idea of blasting down the motorway at 70mph in one of these... :D

Andeh

is teahte tbungafloed
Car(s)
Fiestas, Mondeos, Anglia, Austin 7, Corsair, Chrys
1926 Bentley 3-Litre, gets regular use too and the current owner has taken it to Germany and France. Got to say I rather like the idea of blasting down the motorway at 70mph in one of these... :D

I actually think I saw this in my village near Penrith the other week. There can't be too many about, can there?