Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Volvo 242 GT in pristine condition.

21descn.jpg

Driving along on my morning commute, when suddenly I see something low, wide and orange - Aventador! (was at a red light, so had to hurry taking the pics)

http://img193.imageshack.**/img193/2842/201110070757100.jpg

http://img600.imageshack.**/img600/2894/201110070757200.jpg

TV2's morning show has their studio in the train station, so I'm guessing they are bringing this, this morning :)

Bonus Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG

http://img266.imageshack.**/img266/7322/201110070804300.jpg

Didn't catch the Black Maserati Gran Turismo cab. with red interior that passed me.

Aventador. Your other images are irrelevant. :drool:

Apologies for the mega-long post. This was about 4 hours in total on the same footbridge, and not even including all the M3's, Maseratis, etc...

OH MY GOD by - Icy J -, on Flickr

Mercedes CLK-GTR by - Icy J -, on Flickr

Mercedes CLK-GTR by - Icy J -, on Flickr

Aston Martin DB9 Volante by - Icy J -, on Flickr

Ferrari 360 Spider by - Icy J -, on Flickr

Ferrari 458 Italia by - Icy J -, on Flickr

Aston Martin DBS by - Icy J -, on Flickr

Maserati GranSport by - Icy J -, on Flickr

Aston Martin DB9 by - Icy J -, on Flickr

Porsche 911 Turbo (996) by - Icy J -, on Flickr

Aston Martin V8 Vantage by - Icy J -, on Flickr

Lamborghini Gallardo by - Icy J -, on Flickr

Maserati GranCabrio by - Icy J -, on Flickr

Porsche 911 GT3 (997) by - Icy J -, on Flickr

Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera by - Icy J -, on Flickr

Porsche Cayman R by - Icy J -, on Flickr

Ferrari 550 by - Icy J -, on Flickr

Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder by - Icy J -, on Flickr

Ferrari F430 by - Icy J -, on Flickr

Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano by - Icy J -, on Flickr

Audi R8 V8 by - Icy J -, on Flickr

Rolls-Royce Phantom by - Icy J -, on Flickr

Ferrari 355 by - Icy J -, on Flickr

Jaguar by - Icy J -, on Flickr

Ferrari California by - Icy J -, on Flickr

Ferrari 360 Modena by - Icy J -, on Flickr

Ferrari 360 Modena by - Icy J -, on Flickr

Mercedes SLS AMG by - Icy J -, on Flickr

Mercedes SLS AMG by - Icy J -, on Flickr

Porsche Boxster Spyder by - Icy J -, on Flickr

Ferrari 550 Barchetta by - Icy J -, on Flickr

F3087841.JPG
Ferrari F430, BMW 1-series of some sort, and oh what's that in the background?
F3087844.JPG
Yup, Lotus Esprit V8
F3087846.JPG
Mercedes B-Class from Quebec.

Last edited:
There are quite a few Esprits in Boston. Someone on Montrose St. in Newton has one. My sister's friend lives on that street, and I always ogle it. There's a kid at Bentley with one too. see it often.

Audi A1 promotional stand being installed during the night:

http://img692.imageshack.**/img692/2896/pa104908q.jpg

The Mini Coupe has arrived...

petit-22.jpg

petit-23.jpg

petit-24.jpg

And spotted downtown Ottawa, an old JDM Mitsubishi Delica

petit-19.jpg

petit-20.jpg

petit-21.jpg

Delicas are ridiculous cars, yet people here import them from Japan by the boatload. Then they complain that they can't park them in underground carparks. Maybe you should have thought of that before you bought a 4m high van with the centre of gravity of a stilted house.

There are some that have literally a paragraph of badging on the side of them. I've never managed to read it all, but there is at least 3 lines of it. I have to gotten as far as Mitsubishi Delica Space Gear Jasper Chamonix Mont Blanc Super Select 4WD something something Outdoor Players.

I'm not making this up.

Delicas are ridiculous cars, yet people here import them from Japan by the boatload. Then they complain that they can't park them in underground carparks. Maybe you should have thought of that before you bought a 4m high van with the centre of gravity of a stilted house.

There are some that have literally a paragraph of badging on the side of them. I've never managed to read it all, but there is at least 3 lines of it. I have to gotten as far as Mitsubishi Delica Space Gear Jasper Chamonix Mont Blanc Super Select 4WD something something Outdoor Players.

I'm not making this up.

Agreed. People imported tons of them here as well and after the first six months they were back up for sale. They still have quite a few fans but the majority of people got tired of the height, the centre of gravity, the lack of speed and the fact that because they are RHD, you have to unload your kids into the street, rather than onto the sidewalk.

I was doing my work experience at a shop about a month ago and we had one brought in by the importer to get tidied up for inspection. The entire underside was loaded with rust. I had to weld up a couple of patches on the frame, and the bottoms of the doors were rusted and falling apart as well. I feel sorry for whomever buys a van that appears to be in decent shape, only to have chunks of door falling off in the first winter.

So, some of these are a bit older but still interesting I suppose, but my phone is retarded literally and has issues mailing pictures and whatnot. Fortunately I was given a 4GB MicroSD card so now I can transfer pictures.

Unfortunately these are all cell phone pictures, my apologies.
Relatively newer BMW M3 Convertible of sorts
0707111409.jpg

I'm not sure what this exactly is, can you all tell me please? Super awesome spot!
whatisthis.png

Non-first generation Honda Insight- I know, what am I doing posting a Honda Insight? Well this is the second one I've ever seen as I see the first generation here and there, but I haven't seen these second gens at all. They aren't exactly lookers, nor do they have some of the benefits from the first gen so I can understand why.
1012111451.jpg