Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
This was the original thread for posting car sightings. You can still use it for sightings that don't warrant their own thread. However, photos are still required (unlike when this thread first started).

Saw a nice yellow Viper GTS with two white stripes and a wing gettin' on the freeway a couple days ago. It was SCREAMIN'! :twisted:

Last edited:
I saw a McLaren F1 driving by a couple of weeks ago while sitting at McDonalds! :shock:

By the way, the BMW dealer in our town is the only authorized McLaren dealer and service center in Germany. There's even a pre-owned F1 in their showroom, price: 1.200.000 Euros.
:)

cya
Oli

at the april nyautoshow 2yrs ago, i saw 3 SL55 AMG's around the javits center (place where the show is held) while looking for a place to park then i saw a nice red Lambo Murc just cruising along, :shock: .

wish i saw something :shock: a bit more recent.

oliB said:
I saw a McLaren F1 driving by a couple of weeks ago while sitting at McDonalds! :shock:

By the way, the BMW dealer in our town is the only authorized McLaren dealer and service center in Germany. There's even a pre-owned F1 in their showroom, price: 1.200.000 Euros.
:)

cya
Oli

You lucky S.O.B!!!! I don't think I'll ever get the pleasure of seeing one of those!! Can I come over to your house? :p :D

I saw a Lotus Esprit about a month ago. Not a super expensive exotic, but it is quite rare here in Vancouver. Looks superb in British Racing Green.

Next time I go downtown I'll take some pics of the cars I see. The posers like to drive their exotics at 30km/hr downtown during the weekend :mrgreen: .

Not counting car shows or other car events, I have seen these "in the wild" at some point in my life:

Stretch Hummer (see http://www.nicolls.com/WHITEH2.jpg)
Lamborghini Countach
Ferrari Testarossa
Ferrari 308
Lotus Esprit
E-type Jaguar
Porsche 356

just to clarify, my 3 SL and murc sightings where in the wild too. they were driving around the javits center, where the NY auto show is held. all separate times which made me soo happy, whoa an SL with the top down then later, WHOA an AMG parking, then WHOA a third parked!!!

then on the road behind the j-center, WHOAAAA a red Murc!!

Just saw a blue STi! :D

Two rolls Royce Phantoms, two Bentley Arnages, Azure, Maserati Coupe, and Spyder, Ferrari 555M, 360 Spyder, all on Long Island. Except one Arnage and Phantom was in New York City, Upper Eastside.

Aston Martin DB& Vantage, and numerous BMW M5's, Porsche 911 Turbo X50, many Range Rovers

Few weeks ago I saw '70s Trans Am. No big deal, but this one had like 700bhp pure american muscle :twisted:

I saw a Ferrari 360 a few months ago , it was awsome but unfortnately I was parked in White Castle getting ready to go in so I couldnt give chase. This is in Fairfield, Ohio so it was strange to see. I loved it.

M5Rangerover said:
Aston Martin DB& Vantage, and numerous BMW M5's, Porsche 911 Turbo X50, many Range Rovers

how did you know it was a X50? as far as I know the mods are only perf wse and there's no way you can tell

ive seen loads of porshes and astons in newcastle
1 gallardo
1 murcelago
loads of sl mercs
my neighbour has a 550 and took me for a drive
been to a private talk by rowan attkinson about his mac f1 (before he wrote it off) he had fun blipping the throttle etc!

Renesis said:
M5Rangerover said:

how did you know it was a X50? as far as I know the mods are only perf wse and there's no way you can tell

there's a wee little badge on it, and i talked to the owner (turns out hes my nieghbour!)