Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

ted, is it actually possible for you to get pics of your own instead of getting them from ExoticSpotter?

if we wanted to see pics from that site, we could just go there. its ALOT better when the pics come from you.

And it didn't occur to you that he might have posted this picture both here and on exoticspotter?

Doesn't Exoticspotter add a tag anyway??:blink: How would he have gotten rid of that? :mrgreen: Elmo you don't really think much before you post, do you? I am impressed though that you seem to remember most pics of Exoticspotter :thumbup:

Hey Takumi, how about not posting pictures that are 4,000 pixels wide? Especially if it's of a 9 year old Boxster that's worth about five grand now.

Hey Takumi, how about not posting pictures that are 4,000 pixels wide? Especially if it's of a 9 year old Boxster that's worth about five grand now.

Dude, it's 2007. Upgrade that 56K.

lol, yeah I want to see those dents in all their glory!:lol:

I have these pics of a sideswipped Ford Mustang GT. I'll just upload them to Wikimedia Commons....

^I'm sorry but I have to agree too... I doubt people are going to want to wallpaper that picture, I (including 99% of the Australians) are on limited monthly bandwidth I would prefer to save the 2mbyte for something else, considering I'm always like 10-20mbyte away from my limit every month.

limited monthly bandwidth is SO russia/china/north korea!

lmao!

really that boxster is only 5 grand now? I will buy one :):) but I never find one~~

Yes but only fourteen people live in Norway so what do your ISPs care if all seven of them that are online are downloading like madmen?:mrgreen: Also, i'd rather have a monthly cap than speed throttling like they have in some other countries.

So by your measure there are 70 people living in Australia. :lol: I don't get any bandwidth cap and but speed throttling which is quite annoying, still 20mbit is probably more than you get. ;)
I don't care about large pictures as long as those are hosted on a quick server, if not they become really annoying.

How about neither?

<-- powered by 10/10 unlimited VDSL. ;)

didn't know VDSL is used in mass applications, but I'm surprised you only get 10mbps... I'm on ADSL2+ and I get 26 or something like that.

Can't wait till I get back to hong kong, 100mbit FTTH Connection :D

didn't know VDSL is used in mass applications, but I'm surprised you only get 10mbps... I'm on ADSL2+ and I get 26 or something like that.

Can't wait till I get back to hong kong, 100mbit FTTH Connection :D
i could get 50/20 but dad's the one paying and he said 10/10 (53 euro a month) is enough. :p

I think the limit for ADSL2+ is 24mbit down and 1mbit upstream. I would prefer 10/10 8)

Ah, let's move on to a new page for this thread. I'm sick of waiting for those pics to effin' load whenever I click on this thing.

Edit: No go, post some stuff people.