Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

hey that TVR is spotted in Uni of Nottingham! haha. Sorry about this but i'm just abit excited to see exotics photos from my uni.

^good to see someone else from nottingham uni. apparently it belongs to a doctor in cripps medical centre.

Shelby GT500 Almost~~lol
af34801d.jpg

Malibu

5bedf83d.jpg

I can't figure out what's trying to peek out.

f1a7ca23.jpg

Maui has too many Benz's (mostly not driven by Koreans), particularly the 70's-80's Convertibles, a shitload of Diesels, and the new stuff. Glad to see Der Kommissar running about.

e83514ee.jpg

Okay, the Thunderbird is one of many cars of this huge property owner here on Maui. Sometimes he's in a Chevy of some kind, other times he's in a AC Cobra, or a Mustang, or some other car rare/exotic I keep hearing about.

The Carerra is driven by another guy.

6e997e26.jpg

Carrera Alone.

d55caccd.jpg

Old Land Cruiser.

7b7b383a.jpg

And an old Civic behind glass.

228ceb43.jpg

Nice Land rover, Gotta love the 1st gen civics!

Owned in Norway today (not my pic).

Did like 3 times the speedlimit, when the Jetta in front of him slowed down.

The subaru hit it and the engine cought fire. The driver survived, but got his lisence suspended :p

_holmestrand_jpg_635859a.jpg

Last edited:
What is the usual speed limit in Norway?

what a wreck! and as for the engine fire, did he activate overboost to spray water on the intercooler, and possibly the engine i wonder

What is the usual speed limit in Norway?

That road looks like a 80/90 and/or 100-zone.

The highest speedlimit in norway on country-roads is 80 km/h.

On highways it's 90 or 100.

2 Bentleys at the same carpark, belongs to different people. THey're business associates.
DSC00463.jpg

DSC00462.jpg

DSC00461.jpg

Upload more later. Photobucket hates the lousy broadband I have now.

Looks pretty, until your put up that piece of rag that's supposed to be your roof. :rolleyes:

^Looks brilliant in black. Nice spot!!