Pacific Northwest Meet 2014 - June 21st starting in Olympia, WA

Should be there at 9ish.... will leave you folks up at 104 and head over via Bainbridge back to Bellevue.
Looking forward to it.. can't be bothered to wash the car tho! ;)

I'm headed to Bellevue at the end of the day too (crashing with my sister) but I'll likely go around the bottom of the Sound instead. Don't want to deal with ferries and I'll be in no rush.

you can split off whenever you want :D

I'm probably going to head back home after Lake Quinault.. have too many things to do at home this weekend. Lake Quinault will be the major stop.. lots of things to see there.

I have my bike back! It's not 100%, but it'll do the trip.

I think we'll probably take off around 9:30 so don't be too late. Try to be on time. ;)

I'm leaving Bellevue at 7:30 to get there by 8:45 or so, that way people who show up know they're in the right place.

I think we'll probably take off around 9:30 so don't be too late. Try to be on time. ;)

I'm leaving Bellevue at 7:30 to get there by 8:45 or so, that way people who show up know they're in the right place.

Lol we should have sync'd up... I'm leaving Bellevue now. If I see you on the way there I'll wave something... or veer hilariously into a hedge...

Unfortunately I wasn't able to come because I couldn't get the day off work. Have fun though guys! Would love to see some pictures.

Rootrider and I bugged out early, but there should be some entertaining pictures coming up later.

I had an Awesome time guys. Just got home half an hour ago. Really tired but very much worth it :)