Pandas, am I right?

Davetouch

is un-Stoppable
Car(s)
'00 9-3 2.0 Turbo Vert, Various MGs, '99 Ringoo
@Evel: Surprisingly enough; yes. :lol:

Dunno about the tax, don't know how that would increase insurance risk.
It doesn't, but it's another loophole the insurers can use to not pay out. If you are driving 'otherwise in accordance with the law' is a statement that rings a bell :p Basically if you break the law in any way they won't pay out. Drunk, no tax, speeding; it's all a loophole so your compulsory insurance is null and void. And the Police know that.

Heathrow

Yes, as in the airport.
Car(s)
1995 BMW 325i SE
^
Ah, another good point. Any chance to weasel out of paying up, they would take. Teh bastards!

:lol:

argatoga

Can't Start His Wank
Car(s)
'13 Moto Guzzi V7, '08 Pontiac Solstice GXP
That's why I have USAA, they don't fuck with you. Then again most of their clients have been trained to fire guns.

Aston Martin

Proudly supports terrible french cars
Car(s)
Cactus and Panda Classic

SchumacherM

Car(s)
Fiat Stilo 1.8 16V
[video=youtube;MLL-KrND-0k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLL-KrND-0k&list=UUDdmvwJMQ2_87JutqyW8N8g&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]

Well. For a 1.2 (same one they put in the Panda) it ain't too shabby.

Aston Martin

Car(s)
Cactus and Panda Classic
Woman at work: "I used to have a Seat Marbella, which is a Panda, it was great. The exhaust was held on with a coat hanger." :mrgreen:

Anesthesia

Car(s)
Civic 1.6i-16(HB), civic 1.6i(sed), 93 Kawa VN1500
I always liked the Fiat Uno more!
I liked them so much I had two of them.

Andeh

is teahte tbungafloed
Car(s)
Fiestas, Mondeos, Anglia, Austin 7, Corsair, Chrys
It's a Mk2, and it is hopelessly gutless, and the interior feels awful, and the driving position is too damn high! A modern car shouldn't be out pulled by a Ford Anglia up hills. :p

Aston Martin

Car(s)
Cactus and Panda Classic
It's a Mk2, and it is hopelessly gutless, and the interior feels awful, and the driving position is too damn high! A modern car shouldn't be out pulled by a Ford Anglia up hills. :p
The 1.1 is gutless, the 1.2 is far better. The 1.1 is the Active and has the black bumpers. :( The driving position is weird, I've never driven one, but i've sat in one at the dealer. The seats are really high up. :lol: But it has the cool dash gearstick.

The first situation ever where I would rather have the Panda... :blink:
Always pick the Panda. :p

Aston Martin

Car(s)
Cactus and Panda Classic
Come on Speedtouch, buy it.

Linky

EDIT:

*This is the spring cup man. :cool:

Last edited:

Davetouch

is un-Stoppable
Car(s)
'00 9-3 2.0 Turbo Vert, Various MGs, '99 Ringoo
?820 with 9 days remaining and reserve not met ? Fuck me senseless.

It was so surprising that in the process of clicking that link I threw my own phone at my own face (not a joke; I am drunk but that's irrelevant). Not sure how; but I could get some serious kit for that money. By the time it's finished I'm looking at a solid 9-3 Convertible; maybe even a Viggen.

Also I discovered a method to get cheaper insurance quotes today (so a 2l Saab is by no means out of the equation). Shame I can't afford anything at the moment. Give me a year and hopefully I'll have an internship. :)

Last edited:

Aston Martin

Car(s)
Cactus and Panda Classic
?820 with 9 days remaining and reserve not met ? Fuck me senseless.

It was so surprising that in the process of clicking that link I threw my own phone at my own face (not a joke; I am drunk but that's irrelevant). Not sure how; but I could get some serious kit for that money. By the time it's finished I'm looking at a solid 9-3 Convertible; maybe even a Viggen.

Also I discovered a method to get cheaper insurance quotes today (so a 2l Saab is by no means out of the equation). Shame I can't afford anything at the moment. Give me a year and hopefully I'll have an internship. :)

Good 4x4's go for decent money, this one has had alot of manhours spent on it. He was at a show and they had one of those Land Rover 4x4 trail thingys, people in new Range Rovers wouldn't do it, so he through the Panda around. :D

I've sat in it, those Alfa seats are lovely. :cool: