Paris Hilton does it again.....

She's over 18, she doesn't belong in juvenile hall. What are they thinking? I know she's as mature as a 12 year old, but that's no reason for the move.

And seriously, any mod, please move this to off-topic.

Sure, they probably moved some really bad teen to adult prison to make place.

If it's true, it's a joke. Really..

Source?

Paris is out, interview scheduled with Larry King, I guess we'll see if she has changed...:rolleyes:

Her she is right after they let her out, for some reason, for the first time ever I feel very very attracted to her, she looks smokin without makeup... :heart:
1182843683283_716.jpg

*Takes avanti out back and slaps him around*

This is for your own good! It's gonna hurt you more than it's gonna hurt me, but it's for your own good!

I can't believe that this damn thread is still going! For the love of god, make it stop!

I totally agree with you that she could've killed someone, but luckily she didn't. I personally think the law should punish her for what she has done wrong, not punish her for things that could've happened but didn't. So locking her up in jail for a few weeks (but less than 45 days) is good enough, and I feel she has been punished.

I know a case where one guy was driving around the city drunk, and ended up killing a young man. The driver didn't go to jail; instead the judge suspended his license for 3 years. In this case, I think the driver was not punished enough because he did kill someone, and was not punished for what he had done wrong.

If you believe that people should be punished appropriatly for the crime they commited, then you should agree with me when I say that she should have gone away for a minimum of 6 months. Here's why:

-This was not her first DUI offense. Second or third I think.
-Her liscense was suspended at the begining of all of this, and she was caught driving during the litigations.

If you or I were to have pulled the same exact crimes she did, we'd be in the slammer 6 months minimum. She got off light because she's rich and can afford to buy the right judge-- I mean lawyer. At least this judge had enough of a stand to at least get here to go to jail...

Besides, if she was being charged for the crime of potentially killing someone, it would be vehicular manslaughter, 5-10 years, iirc.

Her she is right after they let her out, for some reason, for the first time ever I feel very very attracted to her, she looks smokin without makeup... :heart:
1182843683283_716.jpg

It's strange, cos I saw this photo of her without makeup too, and I think she looks much nicer than she does when she's all made up.

0,,5541581,00.jpg

Avanti and HondaF1, sure she might look better without make-up, but she is still ugly and looks as if she's just suffered the effects of a major stroke.

This isn't news anyway, come on people lets bury this thread! Only posted coz it was top of the pile anyway...

I have come to the conclusion that most girls, that aren't dogs of course, look much better without make-up. I like em natural!

I never thought I'd say this about Paris, but...that's hot.

:blink:

My world has just been shattered.

Avanti and HondaF1, sure she might look better without make-up, but she is still ugly and looks as if she's just suffered the effects of a major stroke.

To keep this thread going a few more months, who likes her new natural look...?

so far..
- Avanti
- HondaF1
- BlaRo
- nomix
- NAIDANAC A
- bobo_1314
- D-Fence
- the Interceptor

edit: we should form a fan-club...

Last edited:
http://img234.imageshack.**/img234/5043/parishiltonnt8.jpg

Sweet.. err.. right.

Now. She looks better without make up, I'll give you that. Still don't like her.

But generally, I don't like makeup.

She look way different, like she had plastic surgery undone to her in prison. Looks better but its the attitude that counts.

I can?t believe it.......it was LIVE on 6 TV Stations in Germany today when she got released......I just wanted some news and weather forecast for breakfast but Paris everywhere...

BTW: She looks better without makeup, but still not good.

If you believe that people should be punished appropriatly for the crime they commited, then you should agree with me when I say that she should have gone away for a minimum of 6 months. Here's why:

-This was not her first DUI offense. Second or third I think.
-Her liscense was suspended at the begining of all of this, and she was caught driving during the litigations.

If you or I were to have pulled the same exact crimes she did, we'd be in the slammer 6 months minimum. She got off light because she's rich and can afford to buy the right judge-- I mean lawyer. At least this judge had enough of a stand to at least get here to go to jail...

Besides, if she was being charged for the crime of potentially killing someone, it would be vehicular manslaughter, 5-10 years, iirc.

Then probably the US has got tougher regulations than here in Canada, because I have never heard of anyone who ended up in jail for so long for a situation similar to Paris'. The most severe sentence I've heard of was one that a guy was street racing, ran a red light, crashed into a cop cruiser and killed the officer at the scene, ran away, and when called to show up in court he didn't even show up. That guy ended up in jail for a few years.

Edit: Avanti, add me on your list too; Paris looks more natural without makeup.