No 56k: Parked like an idiot

It's not because of the volvo this guy (or woman) parked bad...
https://pic.armedcats.net/l/la/lander/2011/03/07/parkd_like_idiot.jpg

I guess the blocking of a sidewalk is cheaper then parking on the road.
Otherwise I couldn't explain this somehow orchestrated neglecting of the pedestrian in any type or form.

I guess the blocking of a sidewalk is cheaper then parking on the road.
Otherwise I couldn't explain this somehow orchestrated neglecting of the pedestrian in any type or form.
Simple: they're not getting ticketed. Fix that, fix the parking problem.

Simple: they're not getting ticketed. Fix that, fix the parking problem.

You are correct. Apart from the parking places you have to pay, the police don't give parking tickets unless someone complains. That's why some idiots keep parking their cars on the sidewalk.

This idiot always parks on the sidewalk. Always. Even when there's an empty parking space right in front of the entrance of his home:

bio65e.jpg

4rqdle.jpg

Funny how the general feeling is ZOMG THIS IS AGAINST PEDESTRIANS but none of those pictures shows a single person walking by... over here anyone with a 4x4 parks on the sidewalk if it's low enough and he can't find a decent spot, i find it more convenient than some jerkwad double parking on most of our single lane a roads, people can "walk around a car", you can't drive around a car in your way or too wide to pass by

yes, he has parked like an idiot, i admit, that's the worst possible place you can park.

yes, he has parked like an idiot, i admit, that's the worst possible place you can park.

Additionally, the sidewalks might not be built to handle the weight of a parked car. You could see damage within a few months of regular parking.
Not sure about this particular one, but the rear picture of the C4 suggests that it has sagged near the left rear wheel.

Finally, I have one for this thread. Just happened at the local supermarket. Note how my car is parked well between the lines, even slightly to the right. There are two extra-wide disabled parking spaces on the right side of my car which are used extremely rarely, so I thought this is okay. The Audi driver who arrived while I was in the store obviously "parked the way he came" as I like to say and didn't give a shit. I considered waiting for the prick to have a word because I was only just able to get into my car, but then I thought why waste my time on an asshole who will just shrug it off anyway. I did take a photo though to disclose the awesome parking job as well as the numberplate.

https://pic.armedcats.net/t/th/the_interceptor/2011/03/10/crap_parking.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, "KA" how to park ("KA" = abbreviation for Keine Ahnung/no clue)...