Parts sourcing help

DaBoom

Worlds fastest Amish
Car(s)
Various BMWs, a Swift cabrio, Benelli TreK
So, after buying a GTi engine for the roadtrip Swift and discovering it was lacking a wire loom I've been looking for one.

I know we have at least few forum members doing scrapyard runs every now and then, so I would request help to find either wire loom for 89-91 Swift GTi (or Geo Metro/Pontiac Firefly/Suzuki Cultus etc), or I would assume any 100hp wire loom with the ECU. And if finding more complete cars, I could use the rear disc brakes and ARB as well. I doubt these cars are easy to find anywhere, but it can't hurt to ask, can it? :)

Well, expensive shipping is better than N/A parts. :) If I want to make the the engine swap legal I will need those rear brakes and an anti roll bar anyway. Front brake setup is fortunately the same in the 'vert and GTi already. I'll keep on the European side of the pond still, but I'm new to Japanese cars so I just don't know where to look. :p

And this is what a Swift site tells me about those rear anti roll bars.
15mm - 1989-91 GT/GTi
18mm - 1992-94 GT/GTi, 1995-01 Swift/Metro

I doubt they care too much about the thickness at the inspection, so I would assume either would do. But the 'vert has none, so I'd need something.

Feel free to poke me if you want OE parts numbers or maybe even some tips on which finnish parts store to go to. It's an odd car though. :p