Peugeot 208 - 2019

jack_christie

Forum Addict
New Peugeot 208 revealed with petrol, diesel and EV choices

All-new 208 arrives with 508-inspired styling and tech, and EV model promises 211-mile range
https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/new-peugeot-208-revealed-petrol-diesel-and-ev-choices

208_front_ext.jpg

That looks... OK, for a Peugeot. Looks like they ripped off Hyundai a little bit and I don't like those wheels but overall not too bad.

Looks good, I’ll have one in light blue or red.

That looks... OK, for a Peugeot. Looks like they ripped off Hyundai a little bit and I don't like those wheels but overall not too bad.
Front is a bit Audi A1, not that this is a bad thing.

I like the little bugger, looks handsome and confident. A vast improvement over the current 208, that's just overstyled meh. The only thing that irks me a bit is door handle placement.

I like the little bugger, looks handsome and confident. A vast improvement over the current 208, that's just overstyled meh. The only thing that irks me a bit is door handle placement.

I didn’t notice that before. Hahaha!

Other than that which I could get over, it has trailer trash makeup around it’s eyes with the long LED strip on each side... besides those two things, it’s good! :p

it's already got the worldRX suspension?
that's a lot of travel!

What about the door handle placement?

They seem to be positioned a bit too low and the rear one should also be pushed backwards - right now they seem to be too close to each other.
I don't see it, but I am not a car designer. :LOL: