Peugeot's Moovie prototype

Dr. Woo

Car(s)
2008 VW .:R32
Wow!!!

I love the look of it and the idea of having a full glass cockpit (except for the pillars, obviously)... If anything in the future looks as cool as that, I'd be happy.

That is kinda cool.

so stupid

if they're getting rid of the combustion engine, at least give me a shape which can handle some corners

Its one of the few cars to have a table in it:
Peugeot%20Moovie%207-mid.jpg

I think its stupid :thumbsdown:

Riiiiight - not my taste at all. That's not my motoring future thanks very much.

cornering is not the point of this car. It's like a smart style thing. I think I sense a future winner of the comedy handling award?

The big issue I have with Peugeot is that they let this concept win. I'm not saying anything about the concept itself except that according to the design brief it was supposed to be a dream concept car for the near future. I participated in this competition but didn't make it to the finals. It kinda bums me though, because I made sure my car would be a realistic dream that could be here in about 5 years.
The concept that won though is nowhere near possible in that timespan.. if anything it follows the first competition brief more than this one (design a car for 2020..)...
Oh well, I'll probably be a sucker and join in the fun again next year, but I doubt I'll stick to the design brief :lol:

dutch_designer said:
The big issue I have with Peugeot is that they let this concept win. I'm not saying anything about the concept itself except that according to the design brief it was supposed to be a dream concept car for the near future. I participated in this competition but didn't make it to the finals. It kinda bums me though, because I made sure my car would be a realistic dream that could be here in about 5 years.
The concept that won though is nowhere near possible in that timespan.. if anything it follows the first competition brief more than this one (design a car for 2020..)...
Oh well, I'll probably be a sucker and join in the fun again next year, but I doubt I'll stick to the design brief :lol:

Obviously, they were looking for visionarys.