Phyrefile v3 issues/support

Status
Not open for further replies.
If an image has hotlinking protection, it appears the bookmark trick fails. You can still use the 1.19 version of the transloader, which will copy it, but won't return the correct string to your clipboard. You'll have to manually go into Phyrefile, navigate to the last page (hey, can we have a reversed order for the pages? Would kind of make more sense to have the latest files first, at least to me), click on the last image and copy the bbcode. It's a bit of a procedure, at least until we can get the plugin working properly again.

Get the transloader from here.

Have you tried clearing all caches?

Edit: Just tried it with current Snow Leopard and Firefox, no problems here.

Please tell me the names of any cookies (don't include their data) that you have for PhyreFile. Chrome will show you what you have by going to the developer tools, just hit Cmd-shift-J and choose "Storage".

Try deleting that, see if it helps. If not, I'll have to work with you directly to fix it. Try bugging me in IRC.

Stupid question: How do i remove an uploaded image?

Stupid question: How do i remove an uploaded image?

Actually, it's not a stupid question at all. The short answer is: you can't. The very slightly longer answer is: pm me and I'll remove it for you. The a bit longer answer than the last answer is: It really should be a feature, I'll put it on the list. Private images are on the todo list too.

Signed up today, but can't login
I get "Invalid credentials provided"
But those credentials i provided is the ones i typed in:s

Did you activate your account?

Did just now...somehow i missed the activation e-mail
works now, thanks:)

I was wondering about how to remove pics but its not allowing yet. Are the pics private when you are logged in or are they accessible to everyone? everything else looks cool, thanks.

Last edited:
Removing pics from where? If from a post, edit the post and remove the link. If you want to remove it from Phyrefile, you need to contact PacketCollision and he'll remove it for you.

Shoot us an email;; service [at] phyrefile [dot] com with the email you registered from and the images you want removed. PacketCollision is working on getting the deletion feature up, but it is a low priority. We get maybe 1 image deletion request every other month (Out of the 500k+ images hosted).

Thanks guys, I just emailed phyrlefile with a request to delete all the images on my profile... a few more features and phyrlefile would be perfect.

I have made a list and it seems I have 15 images to delete :lol: I guess I will wait for the delete feature.

Only 15?

I am disappoint. :p

:p
Still 15 are ones that are never used and wrongly uploaded photos. But its good to know that 15isnt a high number then :p

Status
Not open for further replies.