Phyrefile v3 issues/support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there an API for phyrefile? I'm starting android app development and i think that a Phyrefile android app to upload picture to the service would be a good way for me to learn and be useful to others as well.

I've been wanting to make an app for ages, got the whole procedure and design down, but can't code to save my life. Want to colab?

I would normally say yes but this would also be a project for a class i'm taking meaning I'd have to do the work myself. If I can't uuse this for the class, then yeah, i'd definately be up for a colab.

The API is up to PacketCollision, but I have no problems with allowing mobile applications.

I've been trying to find a dev to do it, but been failing miserably for ages. :(

Great. I already have the phone design (although need to make it qHD compatible), then make a honeycomb version. Here's hoping your prof says no. :p

Even if he okay's this as my term project, it'll only be a simple version. Like only uploading 1 picture at a time. So after the term we could add full functionality, replace the UI I use with yours, etc.

Cool, glad to hear it.

This is what I was thinking:

https://pic.armedcats.net/i/ic/icebone/2011/09/11/phyredroid_1.png

Very simple, only the login settings and the clipboard information (would also have the option to choose on upload, rather than have it pre-set). I wasn't considering any image browsing functions until the new albums etc... are implemented.

Of course, the upload option would be triggered via the gallery's built in share feature.

Screen Shot 2011-09-13 at 7.25.45 PM.png

The problem exists in both FireFox and Safari.

I am also experiencing the HTTP error like argatoga is in Firefox 6. :(

I was last night too, assumed I had broken something.

Phyrefile isn't working for me. It is completely blank when I open the main page, and direct links to pictures also lead to a blank page. All the phyrefile images in the forum are fine though. Firefox 6.0.2 on Arch. Any Ideas?

Phyrefile isn't working for me. It is completely blank when I open the main page, and direct links to pictures also lead to a blank page. All the phyrefile images in the forum are fine though. Firefox 6.0.2 on Arch. Any Ideas?
Obvious question: cleared cookies/cache?

Status
Not open for further replies.