pics of my nitro R/C car

nice i have 2 myelf. well one is petrol and one is electric. the petorl one doesnt work coz the gears wore out. and i have like 4 shells 2 not finshed coz i aint bothered with them ne more. i CLK GTR (fake) ne GT-4 celica and 1 350Z GT and 1 R34 GTR :)

i looked so hard for a R33 but they are so old they are all out of stock

Awesome pictures. Thinking of going into that myself. :)

what scale are those?... I've seen 1/8th scale that are 2 speed with disc brakes and run on petrol... not nitro... those are awesome :D

I havent got any videos.. yet. But will probably shoot some next weekend. And its a odd 1/9 scale.. wheelbase is 300. Will get a 3 speed gearbox in the summer. But there are 1/5 and they are really nice! :D

i have 2 rc cars too... i have a 1/8 ofna ultra lx pro nitro buggy and an old school 1/10 team associated b1 electric buggy.

i dont have any pics but can get some... but they really arnt anything special. i havent used them in about 2 years.

But there are 1/5 and they are really nice!

:shock: ... 1/5th scale... the car will prob. take up the entire space inside your trunk :lol: ... with a 3-sp gearbox...I think you'll prob. hit about 60-70mph

R/C cars are a blast, especially fuel powered ones. I had a Duratrax baja truck that would throw gravel up in your face when you didn't even floor the throttle. Man, I miss that thing :)

swek said:
Nice details on the car. Did you use a airbrush set or spraycans ?

I used an airbrush, and the color is "self made". There arent too many colors for lexan so i blended white, black and silver for a graphite grey.. thats what its supossed to be :lol:

wow the rims are damn kewl....i want that on my car

I've got a nice HPI Super Nitro RS4, it's quite kick ass, so much fun to race around. Expensive though.