Pictures Of My New Apartment

That's a pretty schnazzy apartment, I wish mine was as modern-looking, but mine was built in the 70s....

Last edited:
Last edited:
They don't look anywhere near that nice. Bloody propaganda.

Yeah, they don't because those renders miss half the furniture needed. For example, dining table on my apartment. And then they fit nice looking stuff like a couch, which doesn't have any room left irl.

Dont be hatin', at least yours has a roll in shower feature. A ROLL IN SHOWER FEATURE!!

:p

I don't think it has, unless he has one of the limited number of handicapped accessible rooms available in the Corridor halls.

A roll in shower is a luxury feature, the dorm I stayed in during my first year was community bath and one time someone got drunk and pooped in one of the shower stalls.

Screw the lot of you.

Built 1939, renovated 1991. 0.0002 sq ft.

DormRoomPlan.jpg

They don't look anywhere near that nice. Bloody propaganda.

Eh, your lucky to have a room! I used to have to live in a corridor!

May I ask how much a month that place is? Down near me that amount of room and square footage will be in the low $1000s :(

I dislike Southern California and California in general.

May I ask how much a month that place is? Down near me that amount of room and square footage will be in the low $1000s :(

Around here, a place like that in a nice urban/barely suburban area with 926 sq-ft is about $700-800. Utilities run less than $100 more.

I dislike Southern California and California in general.

Welcome to objective reality, how may I help you? :D

Last edited:
Hell he could have bought the whole of Middlesborough - lock stock and Geordie (who insists he is not - but every one else in the country thinks he is).

Last edited:
Rarely do I appreciate living in Tennessee, but the cost of housing somewhat mitigates being enveloped by mouth breathing bible thumpers. $1000/mo here can get you a 4 bedroom 2700 square foot house on half an acre.

Last edited:
So. Have you decided where you're going to install the stripper pole, yet?