Pizza!

I usually leave my leftover pizza by the side of the fired-up cooker. It's not always as warm as I want, but at least it's not soggy as if it would be in a microwave.

If you store the pizza in the fridge it will get soggy anyway, so yes. You could fire up the oven and do it that way but I usually can't be bothered.

Man, I really want a pizza, but I'm the only person who is gonna eat it, and I won't eat an entire pizza. I really wish domino's did little pizzas, then I could have one for lunch :D I am so sad though, I get simply cheese with a triple cheese base- artery-clogging goodness....
And their little fudge brownies *drools*

^Leftover Pizza FTMFW!

I had pizza last night... but I wasn't looking so it didn't bake properly. The top was all runny and the crust too crunchy.

Oh well, I got some more left to bake. :mrgreen:

I'll be honest, my favorite pizza is from Pizza Hut. :unsure: Call me a Philistine, but I absolutely miss their deep-dish Meat Lover's pizza that I eat too much of and end up feeling sick, but worth it, for a week straight. :D

I grew up on the stuff, participated in BOOK-IT! like the nerd I was and got free Personal Pan Pizzas every week, (I'm not fat, either.) which my last-year-roommate's dad invented. He now has a shrine in a corner of my room to him.

Sbarro's is the pizza we have at our dining halls, and it is absolutely disgusting crap. It's worse than Domino's, which is saying a lot - at least Domino's has surprisingly good wings.

Sbarro's is bad, I've had it in those rest stops off of I80, the ones where there's a mirror building across the way. I don't know, it looks promising but when you actually get the pizza it just tastes bland and burnt?

I love Pizza-Hut too.

But it really depends on my mood, sometimes I just crave the more gourmet style pizzas. I guess it's sort of like craving McDonald's - it's shit and not really even a proper hamburger, but sometimes you just want it.

The best way to reheat pizza:

Non-stick skillet, and a lid. It heats it, keeps the crust crispy, and the lid helps contain the heat to melt the cheese on the top.

Nummy.

Thank you so much for this advice, I can never get the crust to recrisp while the cheese melts perfectly landing on my lap followed by a very loud yelp.

Sbarro's is the pizza we have at our dining halls, and it is absolutely disgusting crap. It's worse than Domino's, which is saying a lot - at least Domino's has surprisingly good wings.

:blink: They still exist?!? Wow, they were the epitome of the 80's and 90's.

Also, I am with Blaro; I love Pizza Hut, but I hatehatehate that I get the BG's (bubble guts) from eating there or any of the YUM!? brand food outlets: Pizza Hut, KFC, Taco Bell and A & W.

By the way, go the link to see a very naughty stereotype in the picture provided on the front page.

Last edited:
Ok its time for the contribution of an italian at heart.

if this isn't what you pizza looks like you're doing it wrong!

http://img26.imageshack.**/my.php?image=p2102091451.jpg

what the hells wrong with the pictures/urls/bbc code?

owell heres the link .... http://img26.imageshack.**/my.php?image=p2102091451.jpg

Last edited:
http://img527.imageshack.**/img527/1903/4042.jpg

:mrgreen: I is in heavn!

The meat looks quite pink, too. :eek:

Whenever I have a few slices of normal pizza, I drink a few litres of water in the next hour or two. I'd hate to see what that thing would do to my thirst levels.