Pizza!

29yhb47.jpg

25s5zcp.jpg

He means bread, mozz and olives, like the old italian shepherds used to do it. Also, it's going to be cooked in a clay wood burning oven.

Right?

That's almost as sad as the pepperoni pizza I ordered the other day. I counted 16 pieces of pepperoni. Pathetic.
When asking for pepperoni topping, It should be plenty of pepperoni, not mostly cheese with a few pieces spread out on top.
eguqetep.jpg

Lol, for the italian standards, 16 pieces are too many... I want to eat pizza not bread with pepperoni...
Pizza is mozzarella and tomato with 1 or 2 other ingredients, in this case gorgonzola and pepperoni.

Yeah, that looks just the right amount of sausage. It's pizza with pepperoni, not pepperoni with pizza.

Although Pepperoni, strictly speaking, isn't even Italian, just an american invention. I never had it in my pizza but it looks pretty disgusting, covering everything in a red oil.

He means bread, mozz and olives, like the old italian shepherds used to do it. Also, it's going to be cooked in a clay wood burning oven.

Right?

Right. We're using an electric oven for the time being, the wood burning one is under construction.

I am of Italian descent and so is my grandma, the master behind the delicious dough.

Pepperoni is a cured sausage similar to the spicy salamis of southern Italy, such as salsiccia Napoletana piccante, a spicy dry sausage from Naples, or the soppressata from Calabria. The main differences are that pepperoni has a finer grain, is usually softer, and is produced with the use of an artificial casing. Pepperoni is mass-produced to meet the demand for the sausage.

Last edited:
They say it feeds 50.

- - - Updated - - -

Website also states it's 150cm in diameter, which makes it 14x the size of their largest normal, at 40cm.

by surface area ignoring crust: 1256 cm^2*14=17593 cm^2 vs 17671 cm^2

14 pizzas for the price of 12! A pizza maker's dozen! Only slightly more messy!

Then again, there's something to be said for theatrics and presentation.

Sbarro makes awesome pizza, easily the best I've eaten.

/troll

I see your taste in pizza is as finely honed as your taste in cars. :p

We have a few good pizzerias around here. My favorite is Sal's:

Better call Sal?