Playstation 4

I think it's cool that people that want it can get a slightly better VR and overall graphical experience. I will probably be too cheap to jump on it, since my old one works fine, and I don't even have a 4K TV anyway (waiting for OLED to become affordable).

So Sony, when are you going to announce the Neo? Goddammit, been itching to get a PS4 since March.

Don't wanna be that guy but the Slim and Neo should be announced in a few weeks.

I am actually debating that...I have the money and I want one, now that my PS3 is dying slowly anf Gran Turismo Sport is right around the corner.
Should I wait for the Neo?

:thumbup:

Neo press conference is in 7/8 hours (8pm bst) I would love it to be ?349, however it could go either way... :S

It's rumoured they had a 4.2 and a 4.7 terraflop unit they weren't sure which one they were gonna go with, but then Microsoft whipped out the 6 terraflop Scorpio. So, who knows.

Last edited:
My God, what a bad presentation.

It feels like they were talking to investors instead of gamers and journalists.

Preorders are up.

Oct 7th VR is ?349
Nov 10th Pro is ?349

And I still need the camera, which used they're about ?25.
?725 is a stupid amount.

"Camera" as in the PS Eye or something newer?

"Camera" as in the PS Eye or something newer?

The camera that launched with the ps4 that is required for VR, however they've revamped the shape, but no one knows if they've updated the specs. Probably not.