PlayStation Network IDs

bry789123

Viper007Bond said:
If you have a PS3 ID, then make sure to add it to your profile! It'll make a spiffy icon appear to the left of your posts. ;)

Don't know how many people have a ps3, but might be cool to play someone from here. If you want post ur account name and what games u have.

Edit: Also sign up for the Ps3 owners group and guys send in your ideas for the group picture in the group discussions page!

mine is
Bry789123 -
Ratchet and Clank Future: ToD
Call of Duty 4
Civilization Revolution
Battlefield: Bad Company
Mercenaries 2
Call of Duty: MW2
Battlefield 1943
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have many games for my ps3 cause they kinda don't really exist yet, I borrowed warhawk from my mate a couple of weeks ago and it was ok.

Mine's namcoman

Games I've got:

-Resistance: Fall of Man
-Assassin's Creed
-Motorstorm
-Skate
-The Orange Box
-Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (JAP),(Euro) & (Press) versions
-Devil May Cry 4
-Condemned 2
-Grand Theft Auto IV
-Metal Gear Solid 4
-Battlefield: Bad Comany
-Pixel Junk Eden
-Bionic Commando Rearmed
-Initial D Extreme Stage
-Wipeout HD + Fury
-Megaman 9
-Bioshock
-Far Cry 2
-Dead Space
-Resistance 2
-Mirror's Edge
-Guitar Hero: World Tour
-Resident Evil 5
-RockBand
-Killzone 2
-Street Fighter IV
-Fifa 09
-Midnight Club: L.A
-Soul Calibur IV
-Littl Big Planet
-Marvel vs Capcom 2

Last edited:
I have two IDs the first is veloce95 which is for racing games and the second is monza95 which is for GTA IV, Warhawk and every other game which doesn't allow under 18s

GRID
Motorstorm
Ridge Racer 7
GTA IV (I took the plunge, I don't act all weird I act like a normal person)
Warhawk

Last edited:
Speedtouch

Motorstorm
F1 Championship
Skate

Last edited:
Steel_Rain - feel free to send me a friend request

R:FOM
Warhawk
Assassin's Creed
Time Crisis 4
Soon I will have Call of Duty 4 once i am done with the semester. I am glad to see some more people with the PS3 here.

Last edited:
am i the only one who thinks the PS online interface is simply awful in terms of ergonomics compared to xbox live? (i own both a 360 and PS3)

am i the only one who thinks the PS online interface is simply awful in terms of ergonomics compared to xbox live? (i own both a 360 and PS3)

i find the ps-store god awful (and there mixxed release dates thing is a load of shit, drakes fortune anyone?)

thats not the point, after the 360 hype boils over next year then they will make it better.

thats not the point, after the 360 hype boils over next year then they will make it better.

hype? The ps-stores been out around a year and it's still a steaming pile of shit, we might as well have no store they randomally add stuff that nobody wants (shitty blu-ray samples of some loser singer) they only just released ratchet and clank demo like 2 weeks ago (only a month after everyone else...)

Oh that and it's like a time warp downloading off it, it's friggen slow.

mighty_mira

Assassins Creed
Motorstorm
Resistance: FOM
Stuntman Ignition
Transformers
Blazing Angles
CoD 4
Battlefield: Bad Company
Guitar Hero 3
Metal Gear Solid 4
GT: Prologue
Fight Night: Round 3

And agreed, the PS Network atm is a steaming pile. Has a few good demos but other than that its a big :thumbsdown: from me

Last edited: