Positive Opinions of Unpopular Cars

Same as mk4 Supra and FnF
Fast and Furious made people think it's God's gift to mankind, but the MKIV Supra is a good car objectively, unlike the DeLorean.

Fast and Furious made people think it's God's gift to mankind, but the MKIV Supra is a good car objectively, unlike the DeLorean.
It was at the time but people still treat it as chariot of the gods, which it isn’t. But esthetically i think it looks boring

The Supra can still turn heads, I saw one yesterday and it turned my head. Actually it was the sound that turned my head.

Its funny what pop culture can do to cars. I don’t think we’d have the GT-R today if it weren’t for Gran Turismo. Infact, the Skyline would be just another obscure Japanese sportscar no one has heard of without that game series.

EDIT: Oh I got a great one for this thread...

Saw a Lincoln MKT in real life for the first time today. I liked it in photos, but I really liked it a lot more in real life.

Its the Lincoln badged Ford Flex, and it looks great IMO.

Follow the quote, check the date. Frankly, with a few more years under my belt, I still don’t think it looks terrible, though I definitely wouldn’t put it at “great”.

Only because it was in that one movie.

Nope. I don't consider it a boring design and it certainly doesn't make a boring noise.

Yes, but as far as I know, the car is inherently flawed. If it wasn't fore the movie, it would have never reached this icon status.

Yeah, and I wish I had money about 12 years ago for one, I remember eBay had a ton of them for 10-15 grand. :/