Unveiled: Possibly The Fugliest Car Of Recent Times - Toyota FCV

I sort of dig it, it looks like what you would see in one of those futuristic Mangas.
Would those happen to be dystopian futures?
Ghost in the Shell. Cyberpunk is now.

It has some nice design ideas, but they've all apparently been just slapped on without looking at the whole, so it looks like a mess.

I don't actually think it looks all that bad, sure it's far from being a pretty car but I think it's biggest problem is that the wheels fitted are too small for this design.

I hate Toyota. As a car enthusiast, they never cease in pissing me off with their fugly and soulless products.

They should get back into rallying.

Supras are overrated IMO, they're expensive both when they were new and used. The the RWD Celicas are ok for the JDM fanboi. The GT-86/FRS/BRZ got help from Subaru so that doesn't count.

I hate Toyota. As a car enthusiast, they never cease in pissing me off with their fugly and soulless products.

I can't understand how you can be a car enthusiast and hate Toyota, the Corolla might be a tremendously boring car but because of it's engineering and it's status as a bullet proof completely reliable and cheap car for normal people I can't help but look on at Toyota's with a certain amount of respect, a part of me wants to buy a Toyota Corolla or even a Prius because of this.
I know it won't be a thrilling driving experience but It'll be dependable like the friend who doesn't drink when you go to the pub or the cat who always comes back home at the end of the day to get it's food.
I just can't hate Toyotas even though I'd rather not own one.

Supras are overrated IMO, they're expensive both when they were new and used.

Just because everyone in the US turns them into fucking drag queens ... for the drag strip, of course.

Yes, it's expensive. And? What's the matter? It's a full on sports car, it was a competitor to the 911, 348, NSX, RX7, R33 GT-R. It's expensive because it's a sports car with a lot potential. And I'm not talking about straights

I can't understand how you can be a car enthusiast and hate Toyota

because I've driven many and hated driving all of them.

Just because everyone in the US turns them into fucking drag queens ... for the drag strip, of course.

Yes, it's expensive. And? What's the matter? It's a full on sports car, it was a competitor to the 911, 348, NSX, RX7, R33 GT-R. It's expensive because it's a sports car with a lot potential. And I'm not talking about straights

lol, you do realize the cheapest mark IV Supra on ebay right now has 167k mi, is modded to hell (ruined), and has a "buy it now" price of $23k? ( http://www.ebay.com/sch/Cars-Trucks-/6001/i.html?_vxp=mtr&_nkw=toyota+supra&_sop=3 )

I don't know, at that price there are many other cars I'd much rather have.

Toyota makes loads of dreary rubbish now, because it's that's enough to satisfy the masses. Most car makers do that, today. Only so often do car makers pump out genuinely great, memorable cars. However, you shouldn't discount the rare gems that come down the pipeline. Look at it this way; BMW still sells more hum-drum 520i's but, that doesn't mean the M5's from the past thirty years still aren't all great cars.

Toyota makes loads of dreary rubbish now, because it's that's enough to satisfy the masses. Most car makers do that, today. Only so often do car makers pump out genuinely great, memorable cars. However, you shouldn't discount the rare gems that come down the pipeline. Look at it this way; BMW still sells more hum-drum 520i's but, that doesn't mean the M5's from the past thirty years still aren't all great cars.
I'm afraid its every automaker these days who makes loads of dreary rubbish. I personally like Toyota, they can make really good stuff, I personally consider my Cressida better than most of the cars I've driven even to this day. Of course I've driven stuff from them I really don't like, the Prius is for the most part awful to drive, the previous Corolla especially the early EPS was super dull. However, even a company that's made so many products I really really hated like Chrysler I have to take any new product they make and evaluate it like any other. As a auto enthusiast I won't let confirmation bias dilute having a wider open view of cars...otherwise I'd be hating Korean cars for no good reason because the early cars I've driven sucked, or Hondas because I've never liked any of the cars I've driven thus far or heck even GM as they've made a lot of substandard cars that I've driven.

lol, you do realize the cheapest mark IV Supra on ebay right now has 167k mi, is modded to hell (ruined), and has a "buy it now" price of $23k? ( http://www.ebay.com/sch/Cars-Trucks-/6001/i.html?_vxp=mtr&_nkw=toyota+supra&_sop=3 )

I don't know, at that price there are many other cars I'd much rather have.

Well yeah who forces you to buy it... the Supra is an enthusiasts car, not for someone who just wants a quick car... those people are frowned upon anyway

I've driven the "dreary rubbish" of other car makers and it doesn't even compare to the "dreary rubbish" of Toyota. The 520i may be hum-drum due to its engine but it is still a capable car that handles well and inspires driving confidence. No Toyota I've driven has ever done that.

Well yeah who forces you to buy it... the Supra is an enthusiasts car, not for someone who just wants a quick car... those people are frowned upon anyway

It's an overrated enthusiasts car is my point. It's really expensive considering the other options available.

That's why you buy them with your heart.
And I still don't get it why it's overrated

That's why you buy them with your heart.
And I still don't get it why it's overrated

Because the performance isn't that impressive for what you paying for, hence it being overrated.

You've not driven a base Chrysler 200 yet, have you? Lucky bastard.

I've driven a Dart with the TigerShark motor, I'm sure it's similar.

i don't understand why the celica is loved so much...

after this one, they all look like shit
toyota-celica-13.jpg