Unveiled: Possibly The Fugliest Car Of Recent Times - Toyota FCV

i don't understand why the celica is loved so much...

after this one, they all look like shit
toyota-celica-13.jpg

celica10.jpg

Would like a word.

This is ugly as fuck

Toyota_Celica_1600_GT-R_%28AA63%29.jpg

How would making the car really ugly actually help drive sales, and thus promote hydrogen cars?

Ultimately beauty in cars is highly subjective a few years back I wasn't big on Alfa Romeos I didn't like the triangular shape on the front but they've really grown on me and the more I see them in person the more I want a Giulietta. I've also found that some cars look much better in person then they do in photos, the modern Camaro for instant looks fat in photos but whenever I see one drive past they don't look fat at all, the DB9 looks like a big car in photos but when I saw one in person it didn't seem nearly as big.
I don't find the Prius very unattractive either, I quite like the way they've done the hatch compared to other Japanese hatchbacks the only thing I don't really like about Toyotas is the interior design, I think they're steering wheels don't look as though much joy was put into their design.
You also have to remember that some people have some pretty hideous taste, anyone who had myspace back in the day or has looked at different peoples choices in desktop wallpaper should know this.

I can't understand how one can dislike pop-up headlights. They were like the best thing ever. RX-7s, MR2s, Espirits etc.

Also I've owned like 8 Toyotas so far. I love them, so each to their own.

the front of a car needs headlights, they're one of the most striking design features
why hide them?

a front of a car without lights, just looks wrong...

I can't understand how one can dislike pop-up headlights. They were like the best thing ever. RX-7s, MR2s, Espirits etc.

Also I've owned like 8 Toyotas so far. I love them, so each to their own.

because of cars like this:

Toyota_Celica_1600_GT-R_%28AA63%29.jpg

the only cars that look good with them are Italian and American.

Great news, high resolution shots are out! Come gawk at the trainwreck that is the Mirai!

toyota-mirai-fuel-cell-sedan-06.jpg toyota-mirai-fuel-cell-sedan-22.jpg toyota-mirai-fuel-cell-sedan-18.jpg toyota-mirai-fuel-cell-sedan-29-980x652.jpg toyota-mirai-fuel-cell-sedan-37.jpg

Dem mold marks in the steering wheel. Dat complete disharmony in the exterior. No idea what the thing in the boot does. Hopefully it's some sort of detonation timer.
Gallery: http://teknikensvarld.se/bildgalleri/toyota-mirai-fuel-cell-sedan/

Last edited:
No, just no Toyota. You can do so much better.

The little joystick that I suppose is the automatic shifter is pretty cute, otherwise it's an abomination. As said before you can see how cheap the steering wheel is.

I still like it. Kinda reminds me of a Saturn SL with the big greenhouse windows. Its lovable