Post a pic of yourself

Could you even see? It doesn't look like the eyeholes line up with your eyes :p

No, i couldnt, I had that must just so that if I bumped into someone, they'd think I was pretending....at least for 5 seconds on so :p

I'm doing a bachelor's degree in history and political science from UBC, and I'm now kicking myself for it since I realized the only reason to study what I do/did is to go to graduate school, which I'm not planning on for now.

How about yourself?

Been busy studying through the holidays we had over here, so no pc until now, sorry! I'm doing a Mechanical Engineering degree at UFRJ - Rio de Janeiro's Federal University- and I'm finding it harder than I thought it'd be... So my only worries by now are not to fail anything. On my summer holidays I'll stop and look what I managed to get over 2007 and try to define what's the path I want to follow ... Too many options and each one demanding a different level of commitment...

I was drunk beyond imagination at that point. I found a mask that sort of hid the drunk state, and people thought I was just acting :)

Smart move!

Last edited:
Same thing happened to me half way through and I'm sure to most if not all other university students. There's always gonna come a time when you question what you're doing at university. Good luck with it.

Been busy studying through the holidays we had over here, so no pc until now, sorry! I'm doing a Mechanical Engineering degree at UFRJ - Rio de Janeiro's Federal University- and I'm finding it harder than I thought it'd be... So my only worries by now are not to fail anything. On my summer holidays I'll stop and look what I managed to get over 2007 and try to define what's the path I want to follow ... Too many options and each one demanding a different level of commitment...

me, the other day

n511186664_216812_353.jpg

That's what I thought! But I heard pot isn't easily available in Scandinavia, not sure if that's true.

He could just be really crunk though.

the other guy is clearly high.

He's an indie singer-songwriter wearing his dad's clothes for ironic effect. ;)

What the fuck? hahaah :D

I'm not in a band. I hate hippies and that sort of people :p

Just to clear things up, here's another pic:

n511186664_6096_6604.jpg

yaaarr!

and another one

n511186664_6097_7501.jpg

and the last one: for good luck

n653375226_647407_4163.jpg

Last edited:
With those glasses you could sport a mullet, drive a truck flying the confederate flag while still looking like a indie music softie. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. :mrgreen:

With those glasses you could sport a mullet, drive a truck flying the confederate flag while still looking like a indie music softie. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. :mrgreen:

:lol::lol::lol::mrgreen: