Post a pic of yourself

untitled.JPG

Thats one of me.

You're right, my arms arent that short.

*chuckles*

kte... i am greek.. i go to greee every summer.. i am actually leaving tomorrow for a month and a week..

:wink: never knew there was another greek here

Here's mine, if it helps your hope of getting 800 pics ...

henrik_5.jpg

haz

God I look like a dork.

more like a lazy dork, i mean wave to the fuckin camera dude. too much effort in doing that too. or were you busy thinkin about tv and video games :wink: lol :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

weird, always presumed u were a girl
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Justin, do you look like a major dork yourself?
Prove with a picture...only real men post pics of theirselfs :mrgreen:

i'd post my pic but i'd hate for it to be posted on jw, its the internet and things get around.

i mean shit, i got clarkson meets...he he he 8) 8)

Overheat said:
weird, always presumed u were a girl :)

quote]

uhhmmm....why?

I'm all man dude ... what's that dildo doing in your hand btw?? Looks like a girlydrink to me ...

haz

i'd post my pic but i'd hate for it to be posted on jw, its the internet and things get around.

i mean shit, i got clarkson meets...he he he

So you're ashamed of yourself, Sissyboy! :eek:

justin syder said:

i mean shit, i got clarkson meets...he he he 8) 8)

What? What a lame "excuse" ...

Seriously, why won't you post your pic?

If you're man enough to engage in discussions and stand for what you believe in - you wouldn't have any probs with posting your pic .. or?

Just be honest ... I won't laugh if you look gay or it turns out you're a woman after alll ... honestly :D

haz

Re: Post a pic of yourself

Jostyrostelli said:
I know a lot of you guys wanna stay anonymous, but i'd like to see who's the guy (?girl?) behind the post...

this is me..

P6234373.sized.jpg

/ZeFFeZ/