Post a pic of yourself

NecroJoe

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2015 Mazda 3 S GT, 2015 VW e-Golf
The corpse paint needs work.
Corpse paint?

Sir, sounds like you need a schooling in METALLL!

Looks like he's attempted more of a King Diamond look.

At least you didn't come out looking like Paul Stanley, though, so it's a start.
Peter Chris would have been worse.

Last edited:

Whappeh

Car(s)
05 Nissan Xterra 4x4
...is there also a Not Safe For Anyone section?

The corpse paint needs work. At least you didn't come out looking like Paul Stanley, though, so it's a start.
It was a joke. Corpse paint is for wankers anyway (at least at home corpse paint is). Really old photo as well.

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
DONOR
Car(s)
'10 Lulzcer GTS, '84 Porschelump 944, '71 VW 411
I found the first ever picture of me behind the wheel. And it involves me not holding onto the wheel :lol:
Awww, I have a pic like that. At least your head's inside the car:

(In my defense, my parents bought this for me in 8th grade?, so I couldn't actually drive it anywhere yet. Poot. So here's a pic with my head sticking out of the driver's side window.)

Here's what the rest of me looks like:

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
DONOR
Car(s)
Actually, I'm no longer a KD. The chapter here (Baylor) is AWFUL. But I was in it when that pic was taken. I was hoping nobody would notice the shirt but posted it anyway because I like that pic, haha...

You're from OSU, I'm guessing? Yay Big XII. :)

Last edited:

Clockwerk

Forum Addict
Yeah I graduated from OSU in 2006 where I was an AT?, I worked as a "houseboy" at the ?? house, then at the ??? house, and finally at the ?? house. I don't know if house's at Baylor have the same deal, but we washed the dishes and served at formal dinners in exchange for beer money and food:lol:.

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
DONOR
Car(s)
Baylor has no houses...just meeting rooms. Thus, no houseboys. ATOs tend to be pretty cool guys, though. One of my profs was an ATO houseboy for Tri-Delt? at Florida back in the day...probably for the same reasons, haha. Small world!

InfernalVortex - love the car, but no cow? :D

FDaihatsu

Car(s)
Polol 1.8GTI
I found the first ever picture of me behind the wheel. And it involves me not holding onto the wheel :lol:

*snip*
I haven't got a picture of me behind the wheel yet, mostly because all the passengers in the car get thrown out of the window every time I take a corner :lol:

Dr_Grip

Made from concentrate
DONOR
Car(s)
1979 Opel Kadett | 1972 Ford Country Sedan
I haven't got a picture of me behind the wheel yet, mostly because all the passengers in the car get thrown out of the window every time I take a corner :lol:
To contribute something to the "behind the wheel" theme:

Ten years ago, driving my Mk2 Golf diesel into the setting sun.

Last edited:

_HighVoltage_

Captain Volvo
Car(s)
1998 Volvo S70 T5M
Yeah I graduated from OSU in 2006 where I was an AT?, I worked as a "houseboy" at the ?? house, then at the ??? house, and finally at the ?? house. I don't know if house's at Baylor have the same deal, but we washed the dishes and served at formal dinners in exchange for beer money and food:lol:.
Baylor has no houses...just meeting rooms. Thus, no houseboys. ATOs tend to be pretty cool guys, though. One of my profs was an ATO houseboy for Tri-Delt? at Florida back in the day...probably for the same reasons, haha. Small world!
I don't know what you two are saying. Speak English for crying out loud :lol::lol::lol:

Crazyjeeper

NickGyver
DONOR
Car(s)
F150, CJ7, Mustang GT, Tenere, Griso, GL1000
Since we are posting driving photos...

I may have already posted this one in the thread, but here I am (again) driving my brothers GTI 300 miles