Post a pic of yourself

Cellos88GT

Car(s)
2 Fox Mustangs and a '00 VFR
I have a thing against guys younger than me, stupid ex, he ruined a lot of stuff :shakefist: A year younger is as far as I go.

Plus, in my opinion, older guys know more where younger guys don't ;-) This has been proven with very "scientifical" methods :wicked:
I don't know why but, all of my girlfriends have been at least a year older than me, I don't understand how it has always worked out that way. :dunno: Maybe I need to try a girl that is a few years younger and see how that goes...

Last edited:

ChelsDS

xD
Car(s)
Jeep Wrangler
^ Did you care for the mentality of girls in HS? That is exactly what you're going to get if you go younger.

Polly

wants a cracker
I don't know why but, all of my girlfriends have been at least a year older than me, I don't understand how it has always worked out that way. :dunno: Maybe I need to try a girl that is a few years younger and see how that goes...

Cellos88GT

Car(s)
2 Fox Mustangs and a '00 VFR
hahaha

^ Did you care for the mentality of girls in HS? That is exactly what you're going to get if you go younger.
Good point. I'm not worried about it though, I just got out of a relationship and I have no intention to get into another one for the time being.

Labcoatguy

Forum Addict
Car(s)
#Jaguar #XKR, #Saab #9-3, #Toyota #MR2 #Spyder
:eek: It's Rhys from Torchwood! Yes, I know not all Welsh people look the same, but this time it's true.