Post a pic of yourself

i wish to remain anonymous 8)

here's my pic faggits :mrgreen:

IMAGE026.jpg

it is me :twisted:

Dude don't be so childish :wink: Post a pic, I won't laugh...
Anonymous for who? You think people are gonna save your pic and spread it on other forums?

:lol:

IMAGE025.jpg

im secure about myself, so feel free to make fun, i dont care.

but i did like being anonymous, justin syder isnt my real name :roll: :wink:

Cool, now I'm gonna save it and send it to all of my friends, I will print it and spread it on my school :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

could you tell if someone really did that? :wink:

some looney could have done that with all our pics and we wouldnt know.

I don't care...they don't know me, If I posted a picture of myself in a bathingsuit THEN I would care if people spread it....But I wouldn't post that off course...

AND YOU WILL NEVER GET TO SEE THOSE!!

I don't care...they don't know me, If I posted a picture of myself in a bathingsuit THEN I would care if people spread it....But I wouldn't post that off course...

AND YOU WILL NEVER GET TO SEE THOSE!!

i can already hear Renesis weaping. :wink: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

nice to see you finally posted your pic. Why the hesitation buddy?

haz

i wanted to remain anonymous, its nice to keep certain things to myself.

True. One doesn't have to give out their identity on the web/forums, as long as they act themselves and not someone else.. But nice to see you Justin, or whatever your name is ;)

haz

Why Justin,

Wellyn - Syder sounds good too.

I Always wondered about the name... :)

well its simple,

Justin Syder is, Just-inside-her, get it? 8) 8)

its a cool name that almost goes well as a regular name and isnt predictable like SL55 AMG, Zonda_C12-S or cheesy like car parts Renesis, rotary_engine, etc. :wink: :lol: 8) 8)

So what ur saying here is that you have a small weiner? :?

SiR_dude said:
Overheat said:
Those digital watches are a pretty neat idea ;)

:shock: Uh, are you from the 18th century? I'm not really sure what you mean by that.

Not a Hitchhiker fan then? :shock:

Overheat said:
SiR_dude said:
Overheat said:
Those digital watches are a pretty neat idea ;)

:shock: Uh, are you from the 18th century? I'm not really sure what you mean by that.

Not a Hitchhiker fan then? :shock:

Uh, still not sure what you meant, and what hitchhikers have to do with digital watches....I'm confused.

Anyway, finally got around to getting a pic of myself:

mypic.jpg

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear! Ever heard of Douglas Adams? Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy ring any bells. Can some1 help me out here?

I've heard of it, but I've never ehm... seen it (is it a book or a movie?).

:oops: :oops:

^ It's a book - well, series of books. It's like a bible for fans of British humour and sci-fi. I read them ages ago and they are actually extremely funny. If you like things like Red Dwarf (It's a TV show incase you haven't heard of that either :p), check it out.