Post a pic of yourself

So my roommate decides to shove my helmet on my head while studying for finals. I cant let him win so I ignore it.

28603_1187217771127_1548780266_30839939_2246442_n.jpg

true but you can bullshit with BL while drinking it....if you drink 10 dollar vodka you either have to drink it fast enough to not wanna kill yourself on behalf of your liver or dilute it to the point of drink ability...

Why purple ?

Nothing wrong with purple. I had purple stripes for a little while.

It worked surprisingly well and was reasonably discreet despite it not being my choice of color. In fact, I didn't even want my hair colored at all, but thats another story for another day.

Unless you're a social worker, and then it's fairly routine.

Why purple ?

QFT.

The actual reason though is that I was blonde, it was growing out, and regrowth looked gross, so at least purple is less of a contrast with black. Luckily I'm at uni during the week and working at a boutique on weekends so purple is fine.

@eddysdaman - OK, tell me, do all dark eyed, bearded young aussie males get issued one of those hats at birth? Or do you have to send away for it? I never see them for sale anywhere.

But :thumbsup:

Just stumbled across this rather corporate shot from when I was a semi-finalist in the Dunlop Race Academy 2007......

MatthewHarveyLR.jpg