Post a pic of yourself

public

Has been known to shou emousshiöns
DONOR
Car(s)
S203 M271 and a ton of crap
He's checking the route beforehand there so he won't be needing such a treacherous device.

MXM

I paid for this title
DONOR
I'll give you two reasons as to why I know Alok wasn't driving.

1) The car isn't crashed in that picture.
2) Alok hasn't got a license.
Needs to be in the opposite order, because when 2. is true it increases the likelihood of 1.

Lieutenant47

Most interesting man... in the world.
Car(s)
2001 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4WD, 1979 Fiat Spyder
Fast Forward to 1968. Home on leave enroute to new duty station aboard the USS Joseph K Taussig (DE-1030). Already starting premature grey, though you can't tell in this pic taken by my Dad.

Lieutenant47

Car(s)
Ah, a Sonar Tech! Did you ever get your dolphins or were you strictly a surface sailor?
Bravo Zulu! Kudos... you clearly know your rating insignia! I've been down a couple times for cross-training and went through submarine aural analysis training at New London, but I was always a surface sailor when I was enlisted. For me, there's nothing so pretty as a Destroyer with a bone in her teeth. :)

Lieutenant47

Car(s)
Waits for the inevitable filthy FTFY. I'm not going there. ;)
What's to fix? Destroyers are known as "the Greyhounds of the Sea"... lean, agile and fast. The "bone in her teeth" terminology is a nautical reference to the unique bow wave destroyers (particularly the older ones) produce when they're travelling at full or flank speed.

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
You haven't been here long have you? Ruke 34 exists on FG, or something similar - if a post can be turned into a smutty innuendo, it will, almost inevitably. Frequently by me, just not on this occasion. ;)

Lieutenant47

Car(s)
You haven't been here long have you? Ruke 34 exists on FG, or something similar - if a post can be turned into a smutty innuendo, it will, almost inevitably. Frequently by me, just not on this occasion. ;)
Ahhh.... I see. *note to self: imagine the possibilities*