Post a pic of yourself

jensked

^ which one of the drunks are you?

And by the way, that UKD pic reminds me of Ren's naked dude in the window pic :)

Buba

Wants Rick Astley's Babies
Car(s)
BMW M235i
Last time I checked I have more than 2000 pics up. I'm in a quater of them, I reckon. Half the time I'm drunk on them, so there are 250 drunken buba pics to go... ;-)

Anyway, the Dude is making another Party this Friday... I hope it will be epic as well ;-)

mgkdk

Aced mod training!
Car(s)
VW UP! Renault Clio
Somebody, who shall remain anonymous (but they both posted on this page and isn't Buba) said that I was blond :x (and that not in a good way :p) so here is the proof that I'm not.
I was extremely bored on the way home on the train so I took some pictures of myself.

Buba

Car(s)
BMW M235i
Hmm, to be honest I pictured you blonde... But I guess thats just the Image I have about Nothern Europeans... :woot:

mgkdk

Aced mod training!
Car(s)
VW UP! Renault Clio
^ :lol: So based on that I'm allowed to picture you running around in lederhosen with a big mug of beer :p

mgkdk

Aced mod training!
Car(s)
VW UP! Renault Clio
Mischief007 said:
mgkdk said:
^ :lol: So based on that I'm allowed to picture you running around in lederhosen with a big mug of beer :p
I believe he has done that already :lol:
Ohh yeah, forgot about that one :lol:

jensked

which bastard said you were blonde in a negative way? Er....o wait :) that was me, but I was only joking. :twisted:

Anyways, first I thought that thing in your ear was a piercing :shock:...i fell of my chair

By the way, I'm still trying to figure out what your name means. Looks like you just rammed on the keyboard

Buba

Car(s)
BMW M235i
^ But to be honest she explained that a couple of times already, Sherlock...

And yeah, I believe I have posted some pics of myself in Lederhosen. I remember, because Swek thought his reputation in here would suffer...

swek

Retired Moderator
Car(s)
Had a bicycle once.
Buba said:
And yeah, I believe I have posted some pics of myself in Lederhosen. I remember, because Swek thought his reputation in here would suffer...
[Disclaimer] This poster is in no way associated with Bavaria, neither does he approve of the Bavarian lifestyle, their clothing, mountains and hilly landscapes in general and/or their taste in music and politicians.[/Disclaimer]