Post a pic of yourself

Actually I had the 0 setting. Only looked good when I wore some kind of hat, but since that predates me having any kind of digital camera I can't show you.

The skinhead bovver-boot boys over here don't tend to shave they just go for that. I could maybe pull it off if I had a goatee but I always get sick of the itching and prickling before it has developed fully and then shave it off.

See that is because they have a beret. You can get away with it if you have a beret because the nazis would not be caught dead with one.

jadakiss-lead.jpg

Dude he's got some like unicorn nub thing. Thank God I don't got that.

Dude he's got some like unicorn nub thing. Thank God I don't got that.

Remember when I mentioned the ugly bumpy head phenomenon and how you don't have one? That is what is going on there. :lol:

That is shameless rep farming.

Worked.

As well, I was shortly creeped out by that doll.

I have more hair now than my dad did at my age. I seem to have inherited the genes from my mother's side of the family in that respect. Which I like, none of my uncles from her side of the family are bald or balding.

I have rather a lot of hair, I am slightly worried its going to vanish though. I think you can picture how awful I would look bald...

me-june-2011.jpg

If I don't look something like Gary Oldman as Sirius Black by the time I am in my late 40s I'll be disappointed! :lol: Need more hair...

SiriusBlack.jpg

And yes, I do always look that confused, I am not capable of not looking retarded in photos.

I was bald for a few months, I looked very, very neo-nazi :lol: My Dad is bald, my Grandad was bald, i'm doomed :cries:

I have more hair now than my dad did at my age. I seem to have inherited the genes from my mother's side of the family in that respect. Which I like, none of my uncles from her side of the family are bald or balding.

i'm incredibly lucky to have inherited the genes on my mothers side. everyone in my dad's side of the family is bald or losing hair. while my younger brother has got the hairless i seem to have dodged the bullet. only problem. my hair is already going grey.

i'm hoping against hope it'll go to a point where i can have it like Reed Richards or Mark Harmon.

So I went to the barber, in an attempt to look a little bit better and feel better about myself.

This is the end result (aka what I look like now):

Much better. It does not matter how much hair you have on your head, it is how secure you are with it. If you are insecure about it, all of your mannerisms will reflect it, you might as well have a neon sign around your neck saying as much.

I guess I have to learn to accept my fate...

I wish I was not 5' 7", but I am. You can bet that I can make less confident but taller men feel smaller than me. It is all about how you present yourself.

Basically: I hope this doesn't impair my chances of getting women to like me :p

If you walk, talk and feel confident, then no. If you have a great personality coupled with confidence in yourself, you can win over not just women, but friends and important people.

Last edited:
Reactions: LP
On the subject of baldness, here's an authority on the matter:
[video=youtube;pXOK-ZVJMaU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXOK-ZVJMaU[/video]

Actually unless you have a widow's peak at least or are in the military you can't shave your head without looking like some neo Nazi skinhead. I'd love to do it for the sheer ease of maintenance but I simply can't pull it off.
I don't know, shaving your head, which you can't even see wholly, every couple days sounds like a lot more work than just having short hair that takes five seconds to wash.

That's what they say. They say baldness is inherited from your mother. So if your mom's dad had a full head of hair, you wil, probably. Mine did, and he even remained salt and peppery, never even went completely grey.

Last edited: