Post a pic of yourself

Not even sure why D-Fence even dragged some dumb joke I made in #gear into the pictures thread.

D-Fence dragging stuff out of irc into the forums? :eek: Wow, that's new. [acting surprised].

The dumb joke was funny though, and it WAS totally Ice's doings :p

I didn't come up with it, though. I just thought it was funny and went along with it.

How is this my fault again, Jay? Stop being a jackass.

It is of no fault of your own, I just get the perception that everything at #gear is seven degrees of Icebone. Laugh it off. And if I am being a jackass (well, why not?) than you are being a sand filled vah-jay-jay.

Reactions: MWF
Not even sure why D-Fence even dragged some dumb joke I made in #gear into the pictures thread.

Because it tickles our funny bones.

Because you tried to troll #gear, noone trolls #gear but certified troll cronies (ask MWF to get a certificate). And people failing at trolling is highly amusing :p

Woah, woah.. A very attractive girl has posted very attractive pictures and no one's hitting on her? ..Victoria.. You must have said some pretty nasty things to these guys :lol:

Well, she is pretty much considered the female Ice. So yeah... :p

Woah, woah.. A very attractive girl has posted very attractive pictures and no one's hitting on her? ..Victoria.. You must have said some pretty nasty things to these guys :lol:

You must be new here...