Post a pic of yourself

captain_70s

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'77 Triumph Dolomite 1300 + '83 Triumph Acclaim
Still getting compared to Gary Oldman is incredibly fitting though. You can't complain with a guy who's been Commisioner Jim Gordon and driven the Batmobile.
I really can't complain, it is pretty awesome. :lol:

You just scared the shit out of me as avatars register in my head before usernames do D:
LOL, the same thing just happened to me!

Redliner

Y'all got any lamps?
DONOR
Car(s)
I don't drive, I fly.
C'mon man, don't tell me there aren't any ladies who want to be with motherfucking Sirius Black.

He just needs to drop the puppy eyes and put on a mean stare.

You just scared the shit out of me as avatars register in my head before usernames do D:
Me too. I was puzzled for a second.

BlaRo

Little Nudger
Car(s)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Fiat 500 1957 Edition
Still getting compared to Gary Oldman is incredibly fitting though. You can't complain with a guy who's been Commisioner Jim Gordon and driven the Batmobile.

Gary Motherfuckin' Oldman!

haz

I AM OT!
Car(s)
Tesla Model S 75D BMW E39 Wagon
Here's mine, if it helps your hope of getting 800 pics ...

haz
damn.. I posted that almost 7 years ago,, didn't internet arrive into our lives only like 5 years ago?!

haz

I AM OT!
Car(s)
Tesla Model S 75D BMW E39 Wagon
yea .. I was being .. how you say ..

captain_70s

Forum Addict
Car(s)
He just needs to drop the puppy eyes and put on a mean stare.
LOL, most likely I'll be having my hair cut and beard shaved off in the next few weeks.

I've been told my appearance is the thing most likely to be holding me back from employment, I despise having short hair and look 12 years old without facial hair but it has to go. :(

Davetouch

is un-Stoppable
Car(s)
'00 9-3 2.0 Turbo Vert, Various MGs, '99 Ringoo
Dude, whatever you do; shave. No-one looks good with that size beard. Either have stubble or full blown professor awesome beard. Which you wouldn't pull off anyway as you aren't a professor :p And the hair is a bit long too...

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
I despise having short hair and look 12 years old without facial hair.
And you weigh 8 stone soaking wet.

Move to Brighton and hang around Duke's Mound in Kemp Town. You'll make a fucking fortune.

Granted sitting down might not be an option but you would make a fucking fortune. Well maybe a being fucked fortune. ;)

captain_70s

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Dude, whatever you do; shave. No-one looks good with that size beard. Either have stubble or full blown professor awesome beard. Which you wouldn't pull off anyway as you aren't a professor :p And the hair is a bit long too...
The beard is suffering from neglect, most of my stuff is 250 miles away and I really don't want to buy new stuff that I already own elsewhere...

And you weigh 8 stone soaking wet.

Move to Brighton and hang around Duke's Mound in Kemp Town. You'll make a fucking fortune.

Granted sitting down might not be an option but you would make a fucking fortune. Well maybe a being fucked fortune. ;)
As much as that is great ide.... wait, that's an awful idea... No. :p