Post a pic of yourself

https://pic.armedcats.net/n/ni/ninjacoco/2011/08/12/harrishilldeckcoco.jpg

I got caught yawning. I also was missing a night of sleep from my weekend, soooooo...yeah.

looks more like you're reacting in horror to something. like something being eaten alive by the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!

Last edited:
Hey look, it's Dick Cheney.

283090_2107707665066_1616790012_2044020_4350693_n.jpg

Your gangsta' rapper moniker: Lil' #ish

I love it. Here's my mock album cover photo:

https://pic.armedcats.net/l/lu/lurkerpatrol/2011/08/12/IMG_4592-3.jpg

all you need then is a red M&M and a blue M&M

:eek:

red M&M, blue M&M, they all end up the same color in the end

They're.....both brown in the middle! :eek:! We are all brown in the middle. That's fucking beautiful. I'm using that at the next pro-brown event.

It's official. LP with no hair is badass. :p

Clearly that was the best choice for your hair LP as you are looking pretty badass.

Going through old photos, so here's me the moment I turned 18 (born at 7pm sharp, May 9th). Snapped by a friend at my party!

me18.jpg

P.S. Bewbs...where are you? I know I was only something like 100 pounds, but STILL?!

So this was 20 years ago then? <runs away before Ellie starts chasing me with a shovel/Bromic>

It's official. LP with no hair is badass. :p

D'aww thanks so much. I mean uh... <badass> Fuck yeah mothafucka, SD represent.... Church. </badass>

WERD to that. Melikes.

<3

I must go see the oracle again before choosing my own path to rep you.

Green rep, red rep. Choose!

Green rep please

Clearly that was the best choice for your hair LP as you are looking pretty badass.

\o/ Yaay, I'm glad you all like.

You're looking pretty square-jawed there too mate. Gym's doing you good. Now get some leather on and show the world what you're packing!

Trenchcoat and handguns, you people, what did you think I meant?

Leather? Gimp suit? :p

Thank you sir, thank you thank you.

Walrus! You need a moustache like Jamie Hyneman to boot.

Who ever heard of a smiling gangsta! Frown like you're a bad ass mofo :cool:

Man, this thread is confusing. First people say that we all need to smile, then when we smile you all say we need to frown. :p

Last edited: