Post a pic of yourself

Do you just hang out naked? I always have to have at least something on, than again I'm on the 4th floor of an apt where I can see 100+ windows

Do you just hang out naked? I always have to have at least something on, than again I'm on the 4th floor of an apt where I can see 100+ windows

it is like 85 in my room and I have window shades
so yes

This thread is about to get interesting... is your hair really blue/purple (can't tell, I'm colourblind) or is that just the photo?

Yes, it was broken and the insides look interesting so now it is a decoration.

I liked your blue hair!

Dang, no mirrors on your walls.

FG has the coolest not-dudes :banana:

This thread is about to get interesting... is your hair really blue/purple (can't tell, I'm colourblind) or is that just the photo?

off topic, are you fully colour blind? I'm pretty red-green colour deficient but I still have all three colour receptors (unlike a cousin of mine who can't see either red or green and didn't realize this until a couple years ago :lol:). Genetics suck.

FG has the coolest not-dudes :banana:

off topic, are you fully colour blind? I'm pretty red-green colour deficient but I still have all three colour receptors (unlike a cousin of mine who can't see either red or green and didn't realize this until a couple years ago :lol:). Genetics suck.

How could he not know? Did he get a traffic ticket at an intersection and didn't realize there wasn't a brown light that means "Either go or stop...your choice."

off topic, are you fully colour blind? I'm pretty red-green colour deficient but I still have all three colour receptors (unlike a cousin of mine who can't see either red or green and didn't realize this until a couple years ago
Yup, I see only black & white.

KIDDING!! :lol:

I'm blue/purple, green/red colourblind. Y'know those cards with blobs on them where you're supposed to identify a number in the blobs? My best score is 2/12.

^ I actually knew a gut several years ago that was completely colourblind, he was playing a boardgame at some point and he could only identify his own pieces as the lighter/darker grey :blink:

^ I actually knew a gut several years ago that was completely colourblind, he was playing a boardgame at some point and he could only identify his own pieces as the lighter/darker grey :blink:

Same here, my friend's got the same condition. He only manages to dress like a normal human being because he's so used to shades.

How could he not know? Did he get a traffic ticket at an intersection and didn't realize there wasn't a brown light that means "Either go or stop...your choice."

Because it's normal to him, I dunno, he had like a team coat or something and at one point said something about his purple coat, and his friends were like "......purple? wtf? That's brown." so he went to the eye doctor a little while later and he told him he was color blind. :lol:

Yup, I see only black & white.

KIDDING!! :lol:

I'm blue/purple, green/red colourblind. Y'know those cards with blobs on them where you're supposed to identify a number in the blobs? My best score is 2/12.

Aha aha aha [/sarcastic laughter]. Well, in the future when the only way to escape the law is going to be eye transplants, I, for one, am not going to kill you and steal your eyes, because they suck :p And yeah I know the cards, I can get the blue/yellow ones and a couple of the others, most of the rest if I see something it's the trick number and not the real one. Evil dot tests. Then the optometrist puts the little book away and says "interesting... so did you know you're colour deficient-" "yeah yeah."

for the record: lacking one colour receptor = full colour blindness, lacking two or all three = severe colour blindness