Post a pic of yourself

I have a thing against guys younger than me, stupid ex, he ruined a lot of stuff :shakefist: A year younger is as far as I go.

Plus, in my opinion, older guys know more where younger guys don't ;-) This has been proven with very "scientifical" methods :wicked:

I don't know why but, all of my girlfriends have been at least a year older than me, I don't understand how it has always worked out that way. :dunno: Maybe I need to try a girl that is a few years younger and see how that goes...

Last edited:
^ Did you care for the mentality of girls in HS? That is exactly what you're going to get if you go younger.

I don't know why but, all of my girlfriends have been at least a year older than me, I don't understand how it has always worked out that way. :dunno: Maybe I need to try a girl that is a few years younger and see how that goes...

1184367762037.jpg

hahaha

^ Did you care for the mentality of girls in HS? That is exactly what you're going to get if you go younger.

Good point. I'm not worried about it though, I just got out of a relationship and I have no intention to get into another one for the time being.

I noticed something funny above your head in the second picture...it looks like an absolutely terrified guy shitting a light orb.:lol:

3094_626557277032_116356_36817196_5.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, since when is a woman dressed as a nurse in pink called "hair"?

well, maybe I have to improve my english...

I don't think she's a real doctor. . .

The no hair is definitely cooler, although apparently you have more game with it :D

:eek: It's Rhys from Torchwood! Yes, I know not all Welsh people look the same, but this time it's true.