Post a pic of yourself

Wow, Adelaide was further away than I thought... :wave:

This. I used to wear only black shirts with bandnames on them. Now I love dress-shirts, suits and jackets. Oh, and really, really worn jeans. Especially when combined with the first and third category.

It's a thing with getting older, I even became a "dress shirt tucked in" person......gosh I am getting old ;)

All of my t-shirts are blank or FG, with the one exception being the Firefly shirt. I keep wanting to buy a Portal shirt and/or hoodie, but I keep spending too much money as it is.

A beautiful mid-march spring day in Munich, so I took off early from work and headed to the Biergarten.

biergarten.jpg

Make that +1 for dress shirt wearing engineers, ZeDestructor.
Oh by the way I don't wear it because I have to, I could show up to work in flipflops, swim trunks & wifebeater. I wear it because it looks good.
Added bonus: The ladies think it looks good too.

Jensen Button + dark brown hair dye - klankymen

Nice pic.

Reactions: Jon
All of my t-shirts are blank or FG, with the one exception being the Firefly shirt. I keep wanting to buy a Portal shirt and/or hoodie, but I keep spending too much money as it is.

Part of the reason I got into dressing formally stirs from the fact that I can't really get cool T-Shirts ("A link to the future" and "Just a nobody" to name a couple I like from Sharkrobot) The other reason is that I really feel comfortable in them.

At first i was like.....

25796_395876270015_641905015_5450097_5400688_n.jpg

Then i was like........

25796_395876290015_641905015_5450098_3871576_n.jpg

Almost full flexion and an awesome scar to show for it.. Mr Damian McClelland you are an awesome surgeon.

Reactions: MWF
I am mate, cheers!

Going back on Friday for some x-rays on it and hopefully 5 of my 6 injuries will be healed! :cool:

How stiff are your anti-gay bars? :+1:

What's with the nappy pin? :huh:

It was an open fracture so it was holding a bandage on i believe. I didn't really see! Had a neck collar on.

So I've discovered if I blow-dry my hair a certain way, it turns out almost absurdly shiny:

DSC02659.jpg

^ BS, that's gold foil/photoshop foil :p