Post a pic of yourself

Still getting compared to Gary Oldman is incredibly fitting though. You can't complain with a guy who's been Commisioner Jim Gordon and driven the Batmobile.
I really can't complain, it is pretty awesome. :lol:

You just scared the shit out of me as avatars register in my head before usernames do D:
LOL, the same thing just happened to me!

C'mon man, don't tell me there aren't any ladies who want to be with motherfucking Sirius Black.

He just needs to drop the puppy eyes and put on a mean stare.

You just scared the shit out of me as avatars register in my head before usernames do D:

Me too. I was puzzled for a second.

Still getting compared to Gary Oldman is incredibly fitting though. You can't complain with a guy who's been Commisioner Jim Gordon and driven the Batmobile.

Gary Motherfuckin' Oldman!

me :)

http://img820.imageshack.**/img820/6787/16403413245731681865910.jpg

Here's mine, if it helps your hope of getting 800 pics ...

henrik_5.jpg

haz

damn.. I posted that almost 7 years ago,, didn't internet arrive into our lives only like 5 years ago?!

yea .. I was being .. how you say ..

He just needs to drop the puppy eyes and put on a mean stare.
LOL, most likely I'll be having my hair cut and beard shaved off in the next few weeks.

I've been told my appearance is the thing most likely to be holding me back from employment, I despise having short hair and look 12 years old without facial hair but it has to go. :(

Dude, whatever you do; shave. No-one looks good with that size beard. Either have stubble or full blown professor awesome beard. Which you wouldn't pull off anyway as you aren't a professor :p And the hair is a bit long too...

I despise having short hair and look 12 years old without facial hair.

And you weigh 8 stone soaking wet.

Move to Brighton and hang around Duke's Mound in Kemp Town. You'll make a fucking fortune.

Granted sitting down might not be an option but you would make a fucking fortune. Well maybe a being fucked fortune. ;)

Dude, whatever you do; shave. No-one looks good with that size beard. Either have stubble or full blown professor awesome beard. Which you wouldn't pull off anyway as you aren't a professor :p And the hair is a bit long too...

The beard is suffering from neglect, most of my stuff is 250 miles away and I really don't want to buy new stuff that I already own elsewhere...

And you weigh 8 stone soaking wet.

Move to Brighton and hang around Duke's Mound in Kemp Town. You'll make a fucking fortune.

Granted sitting down might not be an option but you would make a fucking fortune. Well maybe a being fucked fortune. ;)

As much as that is great ide.... wait, that's an awful idea... No. :p

http://img198.imageshack.**/img198/134/28546110150276688979182.jpg

At Darling (a little bar) in Copenhagen.