Post a pic of yourself

Nice one, Public! I like the colours.

Me last night, as Far Wray in King Kong, at a uni ball.

6011661332_4a81d583c7_o.jpg

My best friend from school came into the ballroom, looked straight at me and didn't recognise me. Job well done I think :lol:

It took me a few seconds to recognize you. Amazing!

took me several moments as well to recognise you. awesome job with the costume and make up.

Y U NO USE COCKPIT VIEW???

Because NFS Shift is, uh, a bit crap. And therefore has a confusing delay between the moment you tell it to turn and the moment it actually turns (steering wheel or keyboard, doesn't matter). That's a bit like playing the piano with a delay between the time you press a key and the time you hear its note. So the third-person POV is just better at that particular game

Nice one, Public! I like the colours.

Me last night, as Far Wray in King Kong, at a uni ball.

6011661332_4a81d583c7_o.jpg

My best friend from school came into the ballroom, looked straight at me and didn't recognise me. Job well done I think :lol:

What's the 40ft gorilla for :may: Hello?

Because NFS Shift is, uh, a bit crap. And therefore has a confusing delay between the moment you tell it to turn and the moment it actually turns (steering wheel or keyboard, doesn't matter). That's a bit like playing the piano with a delay between the time you press a key and the time you hear its note. So the third-person POV is just better at that particular game

Interesting... When I play either of the shift games with an x360 controller or keyboard (no G25 yet :() I use the cockpit steering wheel as feedback for the amount of turn I'm applying. Needless to say its very useful :D

Socks = Win! :D

Turntable = Epic fail. :mad:

Put any of my vinyl near that stylus and the only way they could get you to the morgue would be with a mop and bucket.

Someore lurking in this house I have one of those Sony Stereos, the turntable died.

Socks look like the the color combination you find on a commuter trains seats.

:think: Maybe all that train spotting is working on you....

Well that shade of green is for pensioners, the only people who wear coloured shirts with white collars are local newsreaders, and if you are going to wear a nice pair of slim, dark khaki Chinos (?) like that you really need to put a colour with it that won't make it look military. All white, navy, other shades of blue but steer clear of greens and browns in general.

Pick up on one of the blues in the socks and you won't go too wrong, just don't stick trainers on. Trainers (sneakers) with chinos are a no-no unless they are chino shorts.

England Rugby Away Jersey arrived!!! ^_^

englandchange.jpg

It has the oddest sleeves ever too underneath yer arm. Apparently its to aid arm movement. Might look a lot different if I were a bit more bloke-bulky an' had no jubblies, would fill it out better. :|

*Wallpaper by Homebase